Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
$79
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$59
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$85
$49
QualityInn
$85
CrownePlaza.com
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$88
$81
$84
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

All reviewsseparate bedroomhome away from homehomewood suitefull size fridgea king size bedstaff was very friendly and helpfulstayed one nightcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayconvenient locationthe breakfast areawould stay here againpleasant stayeasy accessdishwasherkitchenettefreeway
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Everyone on the staff were very polite & helpful. The rooms are laid out so well for an extended stay. Particularly enjoy the icemaker in the room fridge & the layout of the bathroom - dressing room area. Excellent breakfast selection.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to visit Tripadvisor to let others know about your stay. Aspecial thanks for the very kind words and high marks. We really appreciate the guest that stay with us for long periods that really do get to know the staff. We love having our friends from the north visiting as well.
We hope this means we will see you again next year!
Thanks again for your time and have a great year!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The Manager on Duty and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They went out-of- the way to ensure that our room was ready. The hotel was completely booked, and the staff was very busy cleaning and making the hotel presentable,and they still found time to make us feel welcome and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you so mich for staying with us and for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. A special thanks for the very kind words and high marks. We do take a lot of pride in making every guest feel welcome. I surely hope this means we will see you again on your next visit to the Phoenix/Chandler area.
Thanks again for your time and as always - safe travels!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a great place to stay. Clean rooms, excellent service and a complimentary breakfast. It is right off of the I-10 but sits back enough to feel private, safe and quiet. Nice little extras too, cookies & popcorn in the room and even a fireplace.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to visit TripAdvisor to tell others about your stay. We know you have many choices in the Phoenix/Chandler area and we were delighted you chose us. I will be sure to share your review with my staff as I know it encourages them to keep up the great job they already do.
I hope this means we will see you again on your visit to the area. Thanks again for your time and as always - safe travels!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've stayed in Homewood Suites before, so I knew what to expect.

The room is a mini-suite, with a full size fridge, microwave and stove, plus dishes and cookware, so if you want to do your own thing meal-wise, you can do that. We chose not to on this brief trip, but we did store a lot of water in the refrigerator. It is Arizona, after all.

The breakfasts were the standard for this level of hotel, and offered a decent selection. Make your own waffles on Saturday morning were a treat. The Mon-Thurs dinners were ok. We chose to eat out most nights. It was good to be able to grab a beer or glass of wine those evenings.

Our interactions with the staff were always pleasant. I would not hesitate to stay here the next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: You can check in online and choose your suite.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to visit TripAdvisor and let the world know about your stay. I enjoyed reading your review. Very kind words that I will be sure to share with my staff. A great boost in morale for them all. I hope this means we will see you again real soon. Thanks again for your time and as always - Safe Travels!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Bathrooms in two rooms that we were in, both needed some maintenance that I thought would have or should have been caught be the housekeeping staff even before we got there. We were moved from a handicapped room in order to actually serve an individual with special needs and we let the front desk know that in order for that person to not have some problems during their stay that the room would absolutely need some repairs.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to post here on TripAdvisor. We use your feedback as a way to make us better and future stays more enjoyable. I want to once again say thanks for helping us with the guest that needed the handicapped room. I don't know if your 20,000 Hilton Honors points have showed up on your account yet but they soon shall be there. I understand how the maintenance issue in your room made your stay less that perfect. We were able to fix the issue quickly but it seems after you had departed. I hope you will accept our apologies for not catching the issue before your room switch.
Thanks again for your time and please travel safe.