Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
$79
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$56
$189
$119
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
$76
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$116
$91
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$52
$80
$71
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$88
$81
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$100
$83
Agoda.com
All reviewsseparate bedroomhome away from homehomewood suitefull size fridgea king size bedstaff was very friendly and helpfulstayed one nightcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayconvenient locationthe breakfast areawould stay here againpleasant stayeasy accessdishwasherkitchenettefreeway
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Extremely helpful staff when I had to change my travel plans. Front desk person took my cell phone and called me when a room was secured. Very nice room, lobby, and breakfast area. Room was very quiet and comfortable. I plan to stay here again on future business trips.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking time to post your comments here on TripAdvisor. We know you have many choices in the Chandler area and we a very happy you chose us. Thanks also for the kind words and great scores. We will be sure to share with our staff your resposes. A great way to boost morale and to see areas of needed improvement.
I am excited to see you will be back again and look forward to your next visit.
Thanks again for your valuable time and as always, Safe Travels!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel has pleasant staff, comfy beds, roomy bathrooms, clean rooms, and good breakfast. It does need to update the older furniture, and improve signage from the street. Air conditioning worked well, just a bit of a rattle. Quiet stay, good blackout curtains! Loved the Ruby's bbq in walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to fill out our survey, and post here on TrpAdvisor. We know you have many options in the Chandler area and we were delighted you chose us. A special thanks for the kind words and high marks. We will be addressing your concerns in a timely manner. I am glad to see you enjoyed our breakfast and comfortable beds.
We hope this means we will see you on your next visit to the Chandler/Phoenix area. Thanks again and as always, Safe Travels!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is the first time in almost ten years of using TripAdvisor that I've felt mislead by the reviews on the site. I choose this Homewood Suites after staying the previous 17 days at the Homewood Suites Phoenix Airport South. Their rates had gone up so I figured when I returned I'd find a similarly nice property a short distance away in Chandler. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Instead of feeling relieved to have finally reached my destination after travelling cross country late at night, my first thought was one of dismay when I opened the door to my "suite." I really thought I'd booked myself into the Bates Motel. I entered a cramped, dingy, depressing, hideously decorated room. The color scheme was drab, and all the prints on the carpet, drapes, furniture and bedding clashed horribly. It was not pleasing to the eye at all. Lighting was insufficient, and to control the ceiling fan in the bedroom I had to climb on top of the bed, instead of being able to control it from the wall like at the other Homewood. Really? What do elderly people do? The fridge had rust marks inside, and the whole place had that musty smell like an unused room in your grandmother's house. I saw a roach on the bathroom ceiling, and could clearly hear the man ACROSS THE HALL on his phone. In the three days I stayed there the dirty glasses I used in the bathroom were never removed. I was supposed to stay there 12 nights, but I found someplace better to move to. There was no way I could have spent almost two weeks there. I never ate at the dinner but the breakfast was subpar to the Airport South location. It was just awful, the kind of place where you wanted to take a shower after checking out. There seem to be a lot of hotels in that area of Chandler, so if you need to be in that vicinity go somewhere else, anywhere else, than here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for providing us your feedback. I am sorry to see that your stay was not to your satisfaction. We are making changes to our decor this month. New bedding will be in place very shortly. We are also making improvements to other common areas as well. The breakfast meal does vary from each hotel and we are sorry that during your stay we did not meet your standard. We will be making corrections in the other areas you mentioned.
Thanks again for your time and safe travels!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

took the hotel 1 hour for my room to be ready, i had called prior around 10 am to let them know that i would like to see if i can have an early check in or have my room ready by 3pm. Arrived at the hotel and yet having called before, my room wasn't ready and had to wait 1 hour after the time i was promised my room to be ready by.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I can surely understand your fustration about having to wait on your room. Our front desk personel should have a done a much better job of making sure your room was ready. I know there are times when we are behind but we definitely should have done a much better job.
I hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for your wait. Thanks again for your time.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was my first stay at this Homewood location. The room was well above expectation for the price. I found out when I checked in that not only is there a hot breakfast...but also dinner and drinks in the evening. Everything was very clean. My room was right beside an exit, so I was worried about noise, but it was not an issue. Did I mention it is walking distance to Rudy's BBQ?

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to fill out a survey from TripAdvisor. A special thanks for the high marks and very kind words. I am sure Rudy's BBQs is happy for the plug also.
As you now know the free dinner with beer and wine Monday through Thirsday is standard for all Homewood Suites. It truly is what sets us apart from the other extended stay properties. Thanks again for your time and look forward to seeing you in the future.