“Good Hotel and people”

Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in Chandler
Tucson, United States
“Good Hotel and people”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stay here all the time and the hotel and staff are good. This location is an older Hampton and doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it's comfortable. The fitness center is too small and too hot as there is no air conditioning at all.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stayed there for 3 nights and I would say I had a pleasant time. The room was clean including bathroom. Free coffee was available at lobby around the clock which was good. The breakfast was okay as well. restaurants in walking distance.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We drove from Vancouver to Phoenix, Arizona staying in Hamptons the whole way. This was our 6th stop and longest stay at a Hampton Inn (9 days). This hotel is located in a new subdivision of Phoenix but has every amenity within easy access. It caters to high tech company executives whose offices are located nearby. Had been recently renovated so rooms were nice and fresh. Coin laundry a nice plus. Nice pool and jacuzzi. Unfortunately a team of young hockey players arrived about 5 days into our stay which upped the noise level considerably and they monopolized the pool. Not the hotel's fault but a drag for us. We left a day early because of this. Normally this would be a great place for those that like peace and quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Pendleton
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The hotel was nice, but miss the food pantry that most usually have. The front desk staff was great, breakfast was good. Laundry was done and returned as promised. Good dining areas within walking distance. As mentioned, the only thing I missed at this hotel was not having the food pantry for late night snacks or pop.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Powell, Wyoming
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Reviews I had read of this hotel were very mixed, so I was a bit worried. I need not have been. The hotel was clean and quiet, and had helpful staff. The bed was comfortable and shower was fine. We enjoyed a very comfortable one night stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Waddell, Arizona
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Everyone has that trip there is one problem after another, so I guess I was due. It started with a lost reservation but they found a room for me, so a recovery. After a long travel day I got ready for bed and discovered that the toilet didn't flush. I notified the front desk in the morning. I noticed that the bedside lamp light bulb was dangling by its wires and there was a blob of blue toothpaste (someone else's) on the back of the bathroom sink faucet. When I got up in the morning, my bill was under the door. I called the front desk to remind them that I was staying another night. When I returned that evening, the toilet was running, so I knew that maintenance had been there. He left the flush handle stuck in the down position, so water had been running all day. Every time I took the elevator, there was a scraping sound as the car moved between the 3rd and 5th floors. Being the optimist, I will assume that this stay was an anomaly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Martin K
markham, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I had a bumpy check in but the did all to make me happy in the end! I would return if and when I visit Phoenix again. I like staying in Hilton properties on a regular basis. This hotel was in a prime area, I could walk to food resturants and stores. I like the continential morning meal. The swiming pool was small, but it worked for the kids. overall a good hotel to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family