WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler

Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler
Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Helena, Montana
“Maybe it was the Super Bowl?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

The staff was exceptionally helpful....BUT, if you are on the second floor there is no ice machine (there used to be one?). The fitness room is closed with the door papered over! The hot breakfast was absolutely the WORST of any Hampton (no make that any chain) that I have ever encountered. It truly was cold, poorly prepared, minimal, and not edible. Maybe It Was The Super Bowl?
P.S.: the desk chair at the writing table was missing.

Room Tip: sstay on 1st or 3rd floor on the east side
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a great place to stay because it's close to many restaurants, shopping areas, etc. the staff were nice. I gave a rating of 4 because the place is a little run down. My sink wasn't in the best working order and the toilet was stained by the hard water.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I so enjoyed this hotel due to the cleanliness, quiet rooms, and breakfast. I usually stay at high end hotels but stayed here due to its location. I will stay at Hampton Inn's in the future. I was so impressed. Goodbye Ritz Carlton. Hamtpon has you beat on price and the comfort!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Very nice facility, good location right off the freeway, friendly not stuffy staff, fast free wi-fi, one of the best complimentary breakfasts anywhere.

And I got a steal of a deal through Priceline.

...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

My daughter was married on 10/20/12 at Noah's Event Center and we all stayed at the Hampiton Inn. The service was OUTSTANDING, very clean, friendly staff and great breakfast included. Would higly recommend!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank AnnC1964
Holly M, Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went! We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler for such an important event. Congratulations on your daughters recent wedding! We love to hear that the staff was outstanding and friendly. We hope that on your next visit to Arizona, you select us again.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed here because I had a triathlon in Gilbert, and I was looking for something cheap. I had won this hotel using Priceline's Name Your Own Price. I got a great deal, even though I was a bit far from the event sight, I am glad I ended up here. It was close to the I-10 and the 202 loop which was perfect. Within 2 miles of the hotel is a Walmart, a Target, IKEA, a ton of good restaraunts, and shopping. The casino is close too, if you are into that.

The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The pool and hotub were nice too. I had to leave before breakfast to go to my event so they gave me a nice breakfast bag. I was also given late checkout (1PM) so I could leave my things in the room and shower after my event. That was above and beyond to me, especially since I know they weren't making much money off me.

They also put me on the first floor so I wouldn't have to drag my bike into the elevator. My stay was great, and I really like Hampton Inn. I have not been disappointed yet by one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went! We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler. I am glad to hear that the staff was able to get you a room on the first floor and a grab 'n go breakfast bag since you missed the hot breakfast. We hope the triathlon you were in was a success! We hope that on your next visit to Arizona, that you select us again.
Millsboro, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Clean room, comfy bed, quiet location. The staff is very friendly. The staff kept everything spotless at the kitchen area for the continental breakfast. Did not see anything unkept or messy. The gentleman in charge of that area was on top of his job 100%.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went! We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler. We love to hear that the staff was so friendly and I will make sure to pass along to Piotr the breakfast host that he was on top of his job! We hope that on your next visit to Arizona that you select us again.