“Oasis in Desert”

Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
New York City, New York
“Oasis in Desert”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My family of 5 spent 2 nights here in July, 2012. The staff are so friendly and courteous. Upon checking in, one of the young lady at the desk noticed it was my son's birthday and she surprisingly gave my son a birthday candy- basket. The room is fresh and whitey cleaned. The pool and jacuzzi are well maintained and very clear. It located right on freeway 101. A must-stay for visitors in Chandler/Phoenix/Tempe. Thank you hotel's staffs.

Room Tip: 5th floor and above have better views for the same rate.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Washington Dc, District Of Columbia
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Great customer service with frequent follow-ups on behalf of the staff. Breakfast was always prepared early for convenience. The only negative aspect was the lack of mini-fridges in the rooms, a minor appliance often considered a standard convenience. Other than that, great hotel.

• Stayed August 2012
stratford, ct
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I came to Chandler on a sad note to attend a funeral. In this sad time it was gratifying that when i walked in the doors of the Hampton Inn I was greeted with great attitudes, friendliness and smiles. After a long travel getting to my room was a pleasure. The room was fresh and clean smelling with plenty of room. The next morning I worked out in their fitness center and again it was state of the art equipment and clean. After showering I came down to their breakfast room and again the hostess, Gloria could not have been more accomodating. The food was fresh and hot and I could not help form going back for more sausage and potatoes.
Staying at the Hampton in made a difficult trip more pleasurable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the Chandler area of Arizona.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Texas
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Short business trip (overnight). Nice Hampton Inn, very clean, efficient. Excellent location for the south Phoenix/Chandler area. Small pool & hot tub. Breakfast was good, typical for a Hampton. Front desk was very attentive/helpful/friendly. They even called the room 5 minutes after I stepped through the door to make sure everything was ok. Nice touch. Spacious bathroom. Beds were clean & nice. The one downside was that the workout room was smaller than a closet. If there are any more than three people using it at one time and you'll start to make close friends.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Aluminut
Chino Hills, California
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great family hotel. The hotel staff was very friendly.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Holly M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went! We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Phoenix / Chandler.

Middleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 26, 2012

In Phoenix, finding a good business hotel at a reasonable price has always been a challenge. I think I’ve found one.

After an initial miscue on my reservation (I’d ordered a regular king nonsmoking room, I got put in a king handicap accessible – no bathroom counters) I was upgraded to a king suite, no extra charge, for my two night stay. The parking is easy and free, the internet free and reasonably reliable, and the staff helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Wakeup calls were prompt and reliable.

The breakfast deserves special mention – premade but good breakfast entrees (omelets, sausage, biscuits and gravy) , comfortable breakfast area, and a noticeable lack of rambunctious barefoot children in the breakfast area (which I seem to run into a lot in breakfast areas when traveling on business). Best of all, the breakfast was ready at 6am – on a Sunday – allowing me to have a nice breakfast at the hotel before leaving to catch my flight.

All for about ninety bucks a night. This’ll work for me when I travel to Phoenix.

Room Tip: Pre-paying the room saves you about 10%. This seems to work at most of the Hilton owned properties.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank John_and_Linda53562
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went. I apologize that we initially put you in the wrong type of room, but glad to hear that we recovered nicely by upgrading you to a king suite for the duration of your stay. We know that you have a choice when traveling and we want to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler. We hope you visit us again on your next trip to Arizona.

London, Canada
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Very close to I-10 and about 15 minutes to Sky Harbor. That is if is not rush hour-be sure to allow for that.

Hotel is good value but could use some updates Undertsand that there may have been some since our visit. Rooms were clean. Interent was good and the printer in the "Business Center" was handy for printing boarding passes.

Staff were all plesant.

Many restaurants in the area and a short drive away. Shopping a short drive as well.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went. We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler. With that being said, there are upgrades on the way later this year! It is expected by year end that the lobby and breakfast area will be completely renovated as well as our fitness room. We hope you choose us again on your next visit to Arizona.