SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
$99
$60
$108
CrownePlaza.com
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$79
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$81
Chandler Southgate Hotel(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$77
$188
$142
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskany requestswalking distancegreat free breakfastthe sofa bedroom layoutdirectly across the streetchandler fashion centerhigh schoolmaintenance staffyogurthuge mallair conditionerawesome staffbreakfast bargreat place to stayextended stay
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The family stayed 1 night and slept well. The breakfast was fair enough. I did notice that the wall paper in the halls was peeling off the wall. Almost looked like some kids had been peeling it off to pass the time. Will stay again and recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Andrew W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center was enjoyable.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I just got back home from a GREAT stay at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center. The staff we friendly and gave me a quick tour of the hotel when I came to check in. I didn't expect the rooms to be as nice as they were, I was impressed! Everything was perfect and exceeded my standards! I loved the personal touch from housekeeping and was happy to find provided plates + Utensils already provided!

One suggestion I have to management would be to add an additional TV right in front of the beds, mounted on the wall. The one TV they have is shared between the living room area and the sleeping area and can be hard to see at different spots.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 324 and had a great view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

My family came to chandler for my brothers HS graduation. We absolutely loved how close the hotel was to great shopping and dining. Hotel was very easy to find from the airport. Drake at the front desk was more than helpful. He even had the staff set up breakfast early for us because our flight was super early. The staff moved a pack n play from our room to the pool and back so my nephew could hang by the pool safely. Above and beyond on service! Breakfast was fabulous, rooms were a great set up. We had room to play cards and games. Ample space for relaxing. At the pool they even brought chilled water bottles several times through the day! We will be back!

Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stayed here since our usual place was already booked. The lobby area leaves more to be desired. Not a very big breakfast area and not a lot to choose from. We opted for a restaurant nearby each day. The room was small - bathroom area needed to be larger. Not a lot of extra room. One positive, it was convenient for the mall and close to the freeway.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Pammom
Andrew W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not enjoyable due to the size of bedroom and the options in our breakfast area. I would like to hear more about your stay, if you could please call me at 480-726-7666 so we can discuss. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My usual place to stay was booked so I decided to try something new. What a pleasant surprize! This is a relatively new hotel right across the street from the Chandler Mall. It is walking distance from several good restaurants. While the square footage of the room was less than other hotels, I thought that it was very efficiently laid out.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Andrew W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and stay with us again next time you are visiting Chandler, AZ.