Stayed here for spring training. It was a bit far from the Giant's stadium (about a 30 min drive), but it is much closer to some of the other stadiums. The room was clean, had a refrigerator, microwave, desk and sitting area. The placement of the TV was a bit odd. It was on a swivel so it could be used in either the sitting area or the bed. While lying on my side of the bed it was a bit difficult to see the TV. Also the bed was hard, but that wasn't that big of a deal to me.
Breakfast was pretty much as expected- had hot food- varied a little day to day but always had eggs, muffins, juice, milk, make your own waffles and toast. Breakfast area was very crowded, hard to find a seat when we got there later in breakfast service but they were always quick to refill items that were running out. Overall I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spacious suites were designed with modern amenities to ensure your comfort. Enjoy free WiFi, separate spaces for sleeping and working, plus an in-room kitchenette with mini-fridge, microwave, and more. Start your day off right with our breakfast buffet, serving a selection of morning favorites. At our SpringHill Suites Chandler hotel, your comfort is our priority. We can’t wait for you to arrive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Springhill Suites Chandler