We stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Chandler this past April, and the hotel has a new / modern look to it. Breakfast is the standard complimentary that many Marriott's have, and there is a small pool with hot tub outside. The usual chain restaurants (Olive Garden, Chili's, etc.) are close by, and I believe there is a mall very close by too. 2 casinos and the Rawhide western town are 10 minutes away. Not what you would look for if looking for a resort - type hotel, but excellent for the overnight / business class stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spacious suites were designed with modern amenities to ensure your comfort. Enjoy free WiFi, separate spaces for sleeping and working, plus an in-room kitchenette with mini-fridge, microwave, and more. Start your day off right with our breakfast buffet, serving a selection of morning favorites. At our SpringHill Suites Chandler hotel, your comfort is our priority. We can’t wait for you to arrive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Springhill Suites Chandler