“mommyof5”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Not impressed with this lunch. Had the pasta with Mizithra; was dry and pretty much tasteless. The girls and I didn’t even eat half of our lunch size portion. The bread was warm and tasted good but the crust was very hard. Was afraid may break a tooth. It was a bit pricy for the food quality. Will not be back; very disappointed. The lunch salad was a small bowl of lettuce with a couple croutons. The only thing good about this lunch was the company ❤️

1  Thank dmhewitt314

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our spaghetti dinner very much. We had bread, salad and our pasta with choice of sauces and dessert for about 12$ a person. Good value, food and polite, efficient service. Our dinner was hot and freshly prepared. Definitely an easy place to go with good tasting food.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I know they offer more than just spaghetti, but when I'm there, that's about all I'll eat (okay, I have a salad as well).

I usually get a combination of mizithra cheese and meat sauce which is just right as far as I'm concerned.

It's not the best pasta available, but when I'm in the mood for spaghetti, this is what I usually go for.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I am used to visiting Old Spaghetti Factories in old train stations, old store fronts or old warehouses that have been converted. This location, however is located at a mall. The inside was still very nice with high ceilings, stained glass windows/lights, and older bar. Service was fantastic as was the food! The hostess who sat us even brought our drink orders and bread. Can't go wrong with the Mizithra Cheese and Browned Butter! Funny thing with this location, it had cloth covering the main entrance door handles (guess from the extreme heat). Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Good tasting minestrone soup. I didn't care for the dense, tasteless meatballs. Ceasar salad was tasty. Anchovies for the Mrs. and none for me. Freshly grated Parmesan cheese topped it off along with freshly cracked black petter. Good service and above average food.