“Love love love this place”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #137 of 670 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Went for the first time not only do you get a lot of food for your money but the service is amazing... The food is delicious and makes you just want to keep going back

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Disappoints since the pasta is below average. If your called spaghetti factory your past and sauce has to be homemade and above average. I can make better at home without even trying.

very chain food not worth eating salads and side poor

service fair

not sure what folks like about this place with this level of food.

not had for them to improve but seems like b grade food

I am a guy and and can make better meatballs and spaghetti

If you like average or below then ok . I felt like this was hospital cafeteria food.

If your a foodie this is a no go ...

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have been to a few OSF's and this one food quality wise is the best. The service was excellent as well, and the bread was a bit tough (at one point I thought I might need a power tool to cut the bread) the food more then made up for it. The Mizithra to brown butter ratio was perfect as I always find I get too much brown butter or the whole thing is very dry. I would come to this location again, the parking maybe a bit challenging depending on what day of the week you are there.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Avoid Mike's section as he may be the only employed server in the country who doesn't know what his section is and you should have a great time. I'm a long time fan of the Old Spaghetti Factory and this location didn't disappoint. After a bumpy start Lindsey stepped in and far exceeded our expectations, in fact with the one exception the entire staff was a delight. The food was as good as I've come to expect at OSF. The building is newer than most of the ones I've been to, but they did a nice job of matching the expected OSF style. I love the food, I enjoy the decor and I am amazed that over the course of twenty years that my favorite meal has gone up maybe two dollars. I think OSF has been and continues to be a great value.

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

This is the best of the Spaghetti Factories I have visited. Great service. The Mazithra Spaghetti was delicious. Thanks for reading. The Bike Chaplain