“Mazithra so good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

This is the best of the Spaghetti Factories I have visited. Great service. The Mazithra Spaghetti was delicious. Thanks for reading. The Bike Chaplain

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My family and i ate here toward the end of our vacation. The hostesses were very polite but our server was just okay. The bread was not my taste as I think it was sourdough. I ordered the angel hair pasta which was very good. Service was quick but we were eating later in the evening and the restaurant wasn't busy. I think I found the interior design much more appealing than the food. We sat in a booth which looked like it was part of an old trolley. Very cool. Overall, I'd eat here again for both the food and atmosphere.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Folks - there is no Italian grandmother in the kitchen of this place whipping up her hand me down recipes. if you go in knowing this is an Olive Garden type experience - you'll come away happy. my family and i enjoyed a dinner one night here and thought everything we had was good. my wife enjoyed the fetucine alfredo and i enjoyed basic spaghetti/meatballs. we ordered an appetizer which never showed up but mgmt promptly took it off the bill and the GM visited to apologize in person as i'd expect.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Do not waste your time eating here. There are soooo many better Itialian restaurants. This is nursing home food.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Another excellent meal at the OSF. I've been to several beginning in 1982 at the Salt Lake City restaurant. We had a superb meal. My favorite sauce is the mizathra... I had it with the garlic and mushrooms... Yum! All meals come with soup or salad (go with the House pesto dressing), bread, main dish and ice cream.... A great value. All Old Spaghetti Factories I have visited have a funky, antique ambiance. Expect lots of kids and families. You might encounter a wait. You may want to get there early. Go with the flow. It's worth the wait.