“Who needs the Olive Garden when you've got this?” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #185 of 651 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Derry, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Who needs the Olive Garden when you've got this?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Better than the Olive Garden by far and much more reasonable. The staff was great but the table was a little shaky but that's the only off. One of the bussers fixed it with some napkins, well worth every penny!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank NeverGoStrapless

VA
“Good chain Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Big portions, and the fool was very flavorful. Bread and salad not as good as Olive Garden, but pasta was excellent.

Visited June 2012
Aiea
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I have never been to an OSF before and my sister suggested it. I am so glad she did, it was spectacular. The server was friendly and attentive. The food was delicious. It seemed pricey, but if you get an entree you get it with a drink, salad, bread and a nice ice cream treat.l, so it was well worth the price. Would absolutely go back again!!!

1 Thank KellyGurl5
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Historic buildings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

The atmosphere is nice, love the utilization of historic downtown houses. The food is very good. I reccomend and I am not much of a fan of Italian.

• Visited October 2011
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Great food, need some help with their management skills...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We visited this restaraunt for my birthday and had a party of 18 people. We made reservations and were seated right away when we got there. The staff was very nice and helpful. However, we had several issues with getting our food on time, having things brought out that we asked for, getting our drink orders in... I thought the food was great but several of our party members food came out cold. They offered to replace the meals and one person sent their food back. It took another 20 minutes for the new plate to come out which we felt was way too long. The restaraunt did cover that meal. I had ordered an appetizer and it didn't come out until after our entire parties meals had been served. We asked for napkins 5 times before they were finally brought to the table. I don't think it was the fault of our server as he was hustling to get us taken care of and was assigned other tables besides ours. I do think that a party of 18 people should have had at least 2 servers though and that management should have planned our party a little better. We were not there during a busy time and there should have been no reason why a party our size only had only 1 server. I will return to the restaraunt and try it again as I've been to several other Old Spaghetti Factories and have always liked them but I will also be letting management know about our past experience. Overall, I think it's a good restaraunt and that hopefully our experience was an isolated incedent.

• Visited July 2012