“Great food, need some help with their management skills...”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #122 of 658 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Great food, need some help with their management skills...”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We visited this restaraunt for my birthday and had a party of 18 people. We made reservations and were seated right away when we got there. The staff was very nice and helpful. However, we had several issues with getting our food on time, having things brought out that we asked for, getting our drink orders in... I thought the food was great but several of our party members food came out cold. They offered to replace the meals and one person sent their food back. It took another 20 minutes for the new plate to come out which we felt was way too long. The restaraunt did cover that meal. I had ordered an appetizer and it didn't come out until after our entire parties meals had been served. We asked for napkins 5 times before they were finally brought to the table. I don't think it was the fault of our server as he was hustling to get us taken care of and was assigned other tables besides ours. I do think that a party of 18 people should have had at least 2 servers though and that management should have planned our party a little better. We were not there during a busy time and there should have been no reason why a party our size only had only 1 server. I will return to the restaraunt and try it again as I've been to several other Old Spaghetti Factories and have always liked them but I will also be letting management know about our past experience. Overall, I think it's a good restaraunt and that hopefully our experience was an isolated incedent.

• Visited July 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Not worth the trip”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have been to other restaurants in this chain and this one does not hold up to other stores. The best part of the meal was the salad and even that wasn't very tasty. We won't be going back.

Visited March 2012
Sun Lakes, Arizona, United States
“Good fare”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Nothing outstanding, but enjoyable. The staff has always been pleasant and accommodating.

Visited May 2012
“Such a fun place”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I love conning here for authentic Italian food, the atmosphere is perfect and they always come with fresh bread!

1 Thank Paritravels
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“wonderful place to hold party”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We had a 91st birthday party for my grandma and the service and food was excellent. We booked the big room and it was very spacious and felt very comfortable. The wait staff were excellent and courteous. I will definitely use them again for other parties.

• Visited February 2012