Let me begin with the great news, the food is fantastic! I've had multiple menu items and have been happy each time; so has everyone else at my table. Happy hour is great time to go.
The setting is comfortable and relaxing. There are board games available to play while you are hanging out. Now for something gross. I was there on Monday and we sat inside since outside seating was packed. It was Happy Hour. We were seated near the bar/server's station where the plates and eating utensils are kept. A man (who I gathered from his interactions with the other employees was in charge) walked over to the server's station, picked up a small stack of plates, held them in one and and with a finger from his left hand rubbed for a good few seconds the crevice behind his ear. Then he used that same hand to pick out the utensils and walked away to a table. Not only was that sickening but he also appeared to be slightly inebriated. Moving passed that... I wish they would serve the fondue in a different contraption. The wind blew out our candle immediately after it was set before us. After relighting, it once again went out. This isn't well thought out since the place is open air. ( Which also means, when someone is smoking out front, you smell it inside. )
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.