“Nice place to eat Italian”
Review of Grimaldis Pizzeria

Grimaldis Pizzeria
Ranked #51 of 670 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

First look says that the resto is busy which surely is on weekends , I had ceased salad , my choice of pizza , tiramisu and a beer , whole setting is more of a fast food resto rather than a dine in option , salad was perfect and fast , pizza took ages to reach the table and tiramisu was ok , this place is good to hang out with friends but not for a real dine in , it looks bit overpricey in the disguise of do it yourself .

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went here for a dinner with a large party. Everything was terrific. The pizza was really good and the staff made sure our drinks were full throughout the evening. Everyone seemed to have a great time.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The pizza is quite delicious! My wife and I orderly two personal pizza one with red sauce the other with white and garlic. Both were great in very different ways! Little pricy but the quality of food was well worth the price. Little service snafu but we were well comped for it

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I love a thin crust pizza and have spent many a late lunch in Italy over a great pizza bianco. This was so bad that the manager brought out my 1st pizza with apologies that it was burnt and suggested I eat the parts that weren't overcooked while the kitchen made another. My lunch companion got a barely OK margarita pizza and was finished by the time my replacement pizza arrived at the table. It was so overcooked (but at least not burned) that it had the texture of a cracker with a very thin layer of rubbery cheese on top. Additionally, the cook forgot the fresh tomatoes that were described on the menu. I told the manager all of this and she responded that "the first one didn't have tomatoes on it either." So let me get this straight: I was supposed to compare the replacement pizza with the burned one I didn't eat? The side salad that came with the lunch pizza was good, but I had hoped for more for a more substantial meal than a glass of wine and a small salad. The manager removed the cost of the pizza from our bill and charged me for the small salad that came with the lunch pizza special. She did not seem to concerned about my horrible first trip to Grimaldi's. Our waiter was sweet and more concerned about this lunchtime disaster than the manager. Finally, none of this was due to the place being overrun: there were only about five tables occupied during the time we were there. I guess other diners already know what I just learned: Grimaldi's has neither good pizza nor customer service.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Two factors weigh upon how good a pizza is, the crust and the toppings. Both, here, were marvelous. The crust was crispy and slightly charred, and full of flavor. The toppings were most importantly fresh. I cannot wait to return.