My wife and I needed a break from the craziness of work, kids, and life in general without costing us a lot. I used priceline to see what I could get for a three star hotel. I ended up getting a fantastic deal. In fact we save so much money, I decided to extend our stay here for a total of three nights! The cost of our dinner alone was more than our nightly rate here, thanks to priceline. We've stayed here a couple of times before, so we knew what to expect. However, it seems this time they upgraded the hotel.
There are several things that stood out beside the fantastic price. Check in was a breeze, with very friendly staff. The hallways were clean an modern. Nice décor. Our room had the famous sleep number bed. I like beds that are very firm (almost hard) and with the sleep number I was able to adjust the level. The in-room desk was great for working on projects we brought with us.
The free water bottles were a great plus. The towels were generously large. The water flow in the shower was as good as you can expect given the showers that you'd find in any hotel of any caliber. Central air with no wall bound AC units also helped increase the asthetics and made it feel more "upscale" than other hotels with wall units.
Some intangibles that made this a five star experience were:
1. The weather was perfect during our stay.
2. We had reached a breaking point in our crazy lives, and by just letting everything go to enjoy this much needed break for less than half the cost of what I would normal would have expected to pay to get away, makes me very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sophisticated Radisson Hotel Phoenix-Chandler sits in the beautiful and growing southeast area of the Valley of the Sun. At our Chandler, AZ hotel, guests enjoy proximity to Phoenix-Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) and easy access to Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert and a variety of venues (both sports and leisure) in the Glendale area of Phoenix, Arizona. The Radisson is also just a short drive from Chandler Fashion Center Mall, Firebird Raceway, Polar Ice Arena, Bob Bondurant School of Driving, Wild Horse Pass Casino and renowned Rawhide Western Town. These venues offer shopping, a multitude of eateries, movies and special events. Business travelers find the Radisson Hotel Chandler nearby Intel, Honeywell, Verizon Wireless, Microchip, Freescale and Bank of America, among other widely known businesses in the Chandler area. Historic downtown Chandler is approximately seven miles away, offering eclectic dining, shopping and galleries. Our Phoenix area hotel offers spacious and stylish guest rooms, warm hospitality and an inviting atmosphere with superior service. At Radisson Phoenix-Chandler, it’s our employees who make the difference! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Phoenix Chandler
- Radisson Chandler
- Chandler Radisson