“Great Beer and Good Food”
Review of SanTan Brewing Co.

SanTan Brewing Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
SanTan Brewing Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 685 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Chandler & Arizona
Description: Open since 2007 under the leadership of Founder and Brewmaster, Anthony Canecchia, SanTan Brewing Company has established a strong reputation as one of Arizona’s favorite craft breweries. In addition to brewing, SanTan features a friendly neighborhood brewpub in Downtown Chandler, which has quickly become one of the top local food and beer destinations in the Phoenix metro area. In 2009, SanTan Brewing began distributing their Southwestern Style Ales throughout the state of Arizona, operating with a mission to pair craft beer with craft food that would inspire great conversation and good times. 2014 marked the beginning of taking this journey throughout the Southwest and California. Our belief is that Great Craft Beer and Great Craft Food can be the inspiration for the conversations that can change the world!
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Per my review title, the beer at SanTan is great and they also have some very good food. I have had multiple items off of their menu and have yet to be disappointed. They have great burgers and the fries are good but I have had better. The wait staff was good - we asked to have a specific game played on one of the tvs and they were more than happy to change it to the channel we wanted. I would say this is a great place to go for lunch, dinner, or just to grab a couple of beers.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Being completely honest I never would have thought to go here for breakfast. Friends of ours suggested SanTan Brewing Co. So we all gave it a shot. Showed up with 7 people around 10:30 and were seated immediately. The BEST shrimp and grits I've ever had. My husband got the pancakes and they were great as well. Also, the Bloody Mary is perfection. After just a week I'm craving the shrimp and grits!!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

On the third Friday of every month there is are local artist’s displays on the streets around the SanTan Brewing Co. We took this in and dropped in for dinner. It’s busy on that night so be prepared to wait. If you have available text messaging they will drop you a note to let you know when a table is available. Welcome to the 2000’s!

We were sat outside at the end of a long row. The table was unfortunately in the dark. This made it almost impossible to read the menu (shades of the Crab Pot – Rancho Mirage - a few days before). This however, was the only downside to this table. If you come at night, bring a flashlight.

We asked the waitress what she would recommend to eat. We all went over the almost invisible menu and decided on SanTan slingers ($8.75) and a 14” Hawaiian BBQ pork pizza ($14.75). I wasn’t sure which beer to have so they brought me small samples of two types on my short list. I decided on the Gordo Stout and my better half chose a HefeWeizen ($4.75).

Everything was excellent and a few pieces of that incredible pizza went back to the Springhill Suites with us.

If you don’t like really noisy, crowded places, eat outside. If racket and hordes are your scene, then there is probably no place better than inside the SanTan Brewing Co.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I had an excellent turkey club sandwich chock full of turkey, bacon, avocado, Swiss cheese, red onions, lettuce, tomato & mayo in a pita-type bread wrap (can also order it in a more traditional style sourdough or whole grain bread) plus really good seasoned fries (other choices are fresh fruit or cottage cheese). Reasonably priced. Friendly & efficient staff and great atmosphere, both indoors and outdoors, the latter under a covered streetside patio where I ate - very nice in the still-hot November high 80's desert heat. In scanning the menu and observing other folks' choices, it appears that they have other delectable fare too, especially their stuffed "signature burgers," plus pizza, various other sandwiches, salads and appetizers. I'll definitely visit again if I'm in or near Chandler.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is our favorite local place to hang out, have a few brews and enjoy awesome food! The atmosphere is fantastic! The beer is THE BEST! The food can't be beat! Everything we have ever had on the menu has been fantastic! We love this place with our two kids (under the age of 4) and this is a great "date" place without kids!! We drink/dine a few times a month!!!