“Delicious unique brunch”

BLD Restaurant
Ranked #97 of 658 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Short for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, BLD believes every meal is the most important part of your day. That's why we serve up chef-crafted comfort foods in a casual neighborhood environment- all day, every day. No time to linger? Hit up our drive-thru window for barista-made coffees, specialty drinks and great meals on-the-go.
“Delicious unique brunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had guests in town and wanted to go out for something beyond the ordinary. BLD was delicious. The breakfast burritos were amazing, portions were huge and try anything with the braised beef shank. You won't be disappointed. They also offered the most amazing french toast I have ever had.

Visited October 2012

“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

BLD offers some of the most satisfying and creative dishes. I couldn't decide which I like better...breakfast (B), lunch (L), or dinner (D)...BLD. I have a favorite for each time of the day. One thing that does stand out at breakfast are their benedict dishes and breakfast potatoes. In the summer, BLD offered an arugula salad with shaved fennel and citrus...delish! There are too many menu items at dinner to name here. They also have a pet friendly patio. If you haven't tried BLD before, give it a try and... enjoy!

Visited October 2012
kidcrutch1
“BLD... Delicious”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I took my mom to BLD on a Sunday evening on our way to a concert. I was a little nervous when we pulled into the parking lot, there were not a lot of cars, and I initially thought maybe they were Closed on Sunday... the sign said Open, so we went in... and am I GLAD we did.

The place is decorated fun and Modern, and had a great look... we were welcomed right away and seated immediately. There were a few other couples and families but not busy at the time we got there...

We were greeted by the waiter, who was very friendly and offered us suggestions and was really nice.

I ordered the Caprese Salad, and YUM! My mom had Caesar I think and she enjoyed hers as well.

I then had my main dish the Girdled Turkey Sandwich, it had Turkey and Hatch Chilies and lots of yummy cheese, very delicious... I really need to start taking notes... I wish I could remember all of it... but, it was on the Happy Hour menu, and with the salad, was MORE than enough. I was wavering on the Salmon or the sandwich and salad, and I am glad I got the above mentioned, the waiter advised that the Salmon and Risotto was a LARGE portion, I willg et that NEXT time! ;)

My mom had the Braised Pork Short Rib Pasta... sounds weird... but she claims it was delicious, she said I could have a taste, however, by the time I got around to asking... it was GONE! Ha! She LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

Service was great and I will be returning here SOON!

If you find yourself in Chandler Arizona and looking for something that is NOT a chain... check out this GEM! You will not be sorry! ;)

• Visited December 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“BLDelicious.....”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

In Planet Chandler there is bld (for those of you who need it.... breakfast lunch dinner). Loved the modern look of the place. The Girl and I sat at the bar and enjoyed the happy hour prices along with the great service of the bartender. I enjoyed the goat cheese burger and The Girl enjoyed a chicken pasta dish. Recommending this place is easy!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Grossly overpriced for less than mediocre service and food”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

First time at BLD. The problems started right away, we were a larger group and asked if three of the unoccupied tables could be moved together to accommodate the group. Oh boy. This had to be cleared by a manager first, which meant a major wait. While our request was granted, the attitude of the staff became frosty: obviously customers are being considered a nuisance. Then it took for ever until one lone waitress came to take orders, and it took even longer for the food to arrive. That food was less than mediocre in appearance and taste, but, compared to any other diner, overpriced. This was the first, and definitely the last visit, for this money we can get much better food and service in Chandler.

• Visited November 2012