“Eclectic Menu-Great Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This restaurant is located near our home and we had never tried since it had opened. I was a little apprehensive since the menu is a little different and I'm a somewhat picky eater. This restaurant did not disappoint!! The food, service and atmosphere were incredible. Well worth the money! The wait staff make your dining experience extra special. We made a reservation for our anniversary and they provided personalized printed menus just for us. Great touch!! I would recommend leaving yourself extra time to savor the experience.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We discovered Cork when we were looking for a special place to celebrate his birthday. We felt like the staff were so pleased to see us and made us feel very welcome. The food was great and we have been back several times. It is one of our go-to places when we are in AZ. Definitely worth the price.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wife and I went here for our 15th anniversary. Food and service were excellent. The portions are intentioanlly small so as to allow you to experieince a broad group of plates and flavors. Really big fan of this style. I have eaten at many places like this across the US. Cork ranks up there with all of them. Prices are a bit on the high side, but within reason for food and service of this caliber.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We live in about 5 minutes from Cork and my husband and I love going there! The food is fantastic and I love their wine display on the wall as you walk in!
We came for Taste of Germany Night awhile back when my parents were visiting from Massachusetts and they loved it there, too!
Their happy hour is also great as well. Definitely check it out! You won't regret it.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We go to this restaurant every time we are down south visiting. We like that the portions are not large. Every morsel is delicious. For desert I always have the banana creme pie, don't count calories on this one. Make reservations early especially on weekends or you will be out of luck.