WINNER WONDERLAND

“Really Nice Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cork Restaurant - CLOSED

Cork Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Austin
“Really Nice Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wife and I went here for our 15th anniversary. Food and service were excellent. The portions are intentioanlly small so as to allow you to experieince a broad group of plates and flavors. Really big fan of this style. I have eaten at many places like this across the US. Cork ranks up there with all of them. Prices are a bit on the high side, but within reason for food and service of this caliber.

Phoenix, Arizona
“One of the Best Restaurants in Chandler”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

We live in about 5 minutes from Cork and my husband and I love going there! The food is fantastic and I love their wine display on the wall as you walk in!
We came for Taste of Germany Night awhile back when my parents were visiting from Massachusetts and they loved it there, too!
Their happy hour is also great as well. Definitely check it out! You won't regret it.

Visited May 2013
Calgary
“A real treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We go to this restaurant every time we are down south visiting. We like that the portions are not large. Every morsel is delicious. For desert I always have the banana creme pie, don't count calories on this one. Make reservations early especially on weekends or you will be out of luck.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sun Lakes, Arizona
“Driest and most overcooked piece of Halibut”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

My wife’s main dish was the Pan-Roasted Halibut. It was driest and most overcooked piece of Halibut we’ve ever eaten. She literally had to use a knife to cut through portions of the outside and the only thing that made it eatable was the Sweet Corn Bisque that came with it. It’s defiantly not worth the price of $31.00
My main dish was the Charred Duck Breast. It was enormously chewy (tough) and I felt very under-cooked. The Balsamic Mushroom Vinaigrette Sauce was very tasty and helped disguise it. Over the years, Duck has always been one of my favorite dishes however I would never order their Duck again.
I could make comments about the desert we ordered but enough is enough. I will go back to dine there but next time it will be from their bar menu. The couple next to ordered one of the best looking hamburgers I’ve ever seen and I can’t wait to try it.

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Good food, small portions.Too expensive for what you get.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Indeed, the host warned me that rhe portions are "not thr usual American", but rather "european size". I was many times in various European countries. The portions in this restaurant are small even for Europe. The food is tasty but paying 60 bucks for a small green salad (with asparagus! ), small piece of grilled salmon (on beans) and a glass of wine is too much. Pitty since the food is tasty.

• 3 of 5 bubbles