“One of the Best Restaurants in Chandler”
Review of Cork Restaurant - CLOSED

Cork Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We live in about 5 minutes from Cork and my husband and I love going there! The food is fantastic and I love their wine display on the wall as you walk in!
We came for Taste of Germany Night awhile back when my parents were visiting from Massachusetts and they loved it there, too!
Their happy hour is also great as well. Definitely check it out! You won't regret it.

There are newer reviews for Cork Restaurant

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We go to this restaurant every time we are down south visiting. We like that the portions are not large. Every morsel is delicious. For desert I always have the banana creme pie, don't count calories on this one. Make reservations early especially on weekends or you will be out of luck.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My wife’s main dish was the Pan-Roasted Halibut. It was driest and most overcooked piece of Halibut we’ve ever eaten. She literally had to use a knife to cut through portions of the outside and the only thing that made it eatable was the Sweet Corn Bisque that came with it. It’s defiantly not worth the price of $31.00
My main dish was the Charred Duck Breast. It was enormously chewy (tough) and I felt very under-cooked. The Balsamic Mushroom Vinaigrette Sauce was very tasty and helped disguise it. Over the years, Duck has always been one of my favorite dishes however I would never order their Duck again.
I could make comments about the desert we ordered but enough is enough. I will go back to dine there but next time it will be from their bar menu. The couple next to ordered one of the best looking hamburgers I’ve ever seen and I can’t wait to try it.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Indeed, the host warned me that rhe portions are "not thr usual American", but rather "european size". I was many times in various European countries. The portions in this restaurant are small even for Europe. The food is tasty but paying 60 bucks for a small green salad (with asparagus! ), small piece of grilled salmon (on beans) and a glass of wine is too much. Pitty since the food is tasty.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

What a great spot. Never disappointing. Last Sundays wine tasting was amazing. Great food, well paired, terrific wines, great service. This is a world class restaurant, hidden in Chandler