“Lived up to the hype”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Chandler, AZ
“Lived up to the hype”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We really enjoyed this restaurant. It was a little far southeast from northwest chandler, but not too bad of a drive. Ambiance was lovely, the service was excellent, and the food was imaginative and very tasteful. I actually tried the antelope, and it was interesting, in a good way. My husband's Hangar steak was much more flavorful. We would definitely go again.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank taxcpa

“Delightful!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I was asked to select a restaurant for my 45 year anniversary with the company that employs me and I opted to go to the internet and find a fine dining restaurant in Chandler. There were 9 of us in our dinner party who had never been to 'Cork Restaurant', of which 2 were from California and everyone loved the ambiance and the delicious cuisine, as well as the wines. Becca, Winston, & Scott were all very gracious! What was special for me is that the menus for our group were personalized with 'Happy Anniversary,with my name and Celebrating 45 Years. Now, I have a momento that I can share with family and friends. This would also be a very good restaurant to take someone for a romantic dinner. Thank you for making my 45 Anniversary so memorable! WOW; to be able to select a restaurant from your WEB Page and have such a DELIGHTFUL experience!.

• Visited March 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Fine Dining in south Chandler”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My wife and I love to go to Cork whenever we get a chance. However it can be quite expensive so we usually go whenever they have a special going on or for a quick bite at the bar for Happy Hour. The wait staff is all very friendly and the beautiful modern decor makes Cork a perfect location for a special occasion.

The menu items are all very creative and are served as small plate portions. I typically end up getting 3-4 plates. It can get expensive, especially if you order a bottle of wine. Cork has an extensive wine list and a beautiful floor to ceiling glass enclosed wine Cellar.

If you are looking for a fine dining location in South Chandler then look no farther than Cork!

• Visited November 2011
“Undercooked”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

We have eaten here several times. It is nice to eat at a non-chain; however the service as not good. New ordered Peligrino and our server filled our glasses with tap water when we had partially finished our Peligrino. I ordered fish and asked for it to be well done. It was warmed through. My husband ordered medium hanger steak....it was raw. Will not be going back anytime soon.

2 Thank EandBtravels
Chandler, Arizona
“Best between Chandler and Vegas! Simply 5 star food! What a surprise!”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We have been all over the world and had the best, but to find food like this in our community was a big pleasant surprise! You can taste the hands of a great master of cuisine here... Pure genius! We don't drink, so the wine was not a factor. Very high praise to this little wonderful place.

• Visited February 2012