“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cork Restaurant - CLOSED

Cork Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Gluten Free Options
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Great food, wine list and service. The menu allows for some great choices.

1 Thank tomassot

Illinois
“Great Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

The brunch was very nice. Excellent selection of entrees which were served promptly. The complimentary mimosas were a nice touch. Fun time.

1 Thank Crestwicke
Chandler, Az
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST restaurant in Chandler and southeast valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

LOVE this place. Have been here many times over the 2-3 years it has been in Chandler. A little expensive, but worth it. Seems like the fine dining establishments are only in Scottsdale, so love the fact they came to south Chandler, as we will not drive if we are going to have some wine. Great wine list and a beautiful restaurant. The outside seating is excellent during most of the year. The menu changes and shows off the sheer talent of the Chef. These are small, tapas like, plates, but very well done and beautiful to look at.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank foody90
Phoenix, Arizona
“Flawless - food, service, ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Could hardly tell we were in a strip mall! Beautiful surroundings, very personalized service, and GREAT food! Don't take a person who won't eat anything except well-done tenderloins cuz they ain't got'em! Very imaginative menu - it was my birthday and they had Happy Birthday M___ printed on the top! They are not shy about charging commensurately! The guys out on the patio smoking cigars made us hurry for our car!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank majorfoodie
Chandler, Arizona
“Great location for a special event couple dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

Went to Cork with my husband for our anniversary, we'd both been there before for another previous special occasion (my bday). We both remembered phenomenal food and were banking on the same thing. This time he ordered 2 protein dishes: the Duck and then the Pork Belly and I had the Rabbit Risotto and the Lamb Chop - He really enjoyed the pork (loved it) but not the duck so much (personal taste); I had a very hard time eating the risotto (my 1st portion) but did because, heck, I didn't want to insult the chef (I don't know how to quite put this, but the smell of all the ingredients reminded me of.. hate to say this.. vomit). I did, though really enjoy my lamb dish (it was phenomenal - crispy outside, tasty fat, nice and red on the inside, great portion). The wine bottle we had was excellent and the service was fantastic - it was (beside the risotto), a perfect setting for a special couple dinner. In retrospect, I probably should have said something about the risotto, but I guess I felt I could just shove it down and the vomit smell reminder would subside... unfortunately, my stomach responded otherwise and I felt ill after dinner but I can't say I can pin it on any one thing. I still think they have great dishes, but maybe my palate wasn't refined enough for the rabbit risotto flavors.

• Visited December 2011