“Nice restaurant”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I was surprised by this one. This restaurant is in a typical AZ strip mall. Upon walking in there is a awesome looking glass wine case that screams "we have selection."

I was a little worried that at 7-7:30 it was to busy, but it did fill up towards 8.

The service was top-notch and probably the best element of the restaurant. The wine and cocktail list was large, although I have seen larger. The list was oriented more towards bottles, rather than wines by the glass. I personally tried some of the cocktails out. The Grapefruit martini was my favorite, I also had the French, which is similar to a Gin and Tonic, but Champagne is used instead of Tonic Water, for those who like Champagne I would recommend this drink.

The food portions are small so order multiple courses. All was delicious.

For this area of town, definitely one of the more upper end restaurants.

• Visited July 2011

Katy, Texas
“ASU Graduation Dinner”
Reviewed May 15, 2011

We took our son to dinner there for his graduation dinner, one of many that weekend. This resturant is one of the best in the area. Scott, our waiter made it a memorable even. Great customer service, good wine menu and nice atmosphere. We spend 3 hours and it no time did we feel rushed. Being foodies in Houston, Texas we compared this to one of our favorites called RDG- rdgbarannie.com Award- Winning Chef Robert Del Grande.
Kuddos to Chandler for this little Gem in the Desert. I mean, really foie gras ice cream, Yummy! Check it out

• Visited May 2011
Arizona
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 25, 2011

This is the best gourmet restaurant in Chandler. It has great atmosphere, great food, fantastic wine list and wonderful, helpful staff. Never stuffy or pretentious, always welcoming. We have been going to Cork for years and never had a bad experience. On rare occasions when something is not exactly perfect, it is fixed right there and then, without a problem. Overall, I would recommend it as the only destination for fine dining in Chandler.

• Visited February 2011
Chandler, Arizona
“BEST restaurant in Chandler Arizona”
Reviewed January 18, 2011

We have been here about 8 times. The husband would agree as well, this is HANDS down the BEST Restaurant in Chandler. There is NO WAY that chains should beat this fabulous restaurant. They serve small plates, will want 2 per person. The menu changes from time to time and my only complaint would be that you go back for a favorite and it is gone. The ambience is great; a lot of cork used on the floor and menus. Great wine list.This IS NOT a family restaurant. Unique concept, food is ALWAYS presented and prepared beautifully

• Visited November 2010