“Knowledgeable and Friendly Service”

D-Vine Wine Bar and Bistro
Ranked #32 of 698 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We stopped a D-Vine following golf at Ocotillo. We enjoyed the various wine flights and cheese and fruit platter. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the wines and provided a lot of useful information. Although we didn't eat a full meal, the cheese and wine selection was perfect for what we were looking for. The interior space is a bit small, but has eclectic and elegant decor.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

My daughter and I stopped at this wonderful little corner restaurant. We opted to sit outside enjoying the weather and the relaxing view of pine trees and grass-not right on the road or parking-lot like a lot of restaurants are. We ordered some wine-they have a very good selection- and sandwiches. She had a Turkey Avocado on whole wheat along with some 'sweet' fries-big portions for both. I enjoyed a Vegetarian sandwich with portobello mushroom, peppers, onions, tomato etc. on Foccacia. It came with a large order of thin fries-all delicious. Service took a little while to deliver. D-Vine has a wide variety of menu items to fit any taste-more than a dozen Tapas choices and several sandwiches, grilled pizzas, bruschettas and unique salads. I have previously ordered their Antipasto platter and it is HUGE! The inside is very 'clubby' with a lot of wood and a romantic ambience. this is a great place to go if you're looking for variety with a laid back, cozy atmosphere. Everything tasted very fresh and you'll be pleasantly surprised at how reasonably priced everything is!

Reviewed October 28, 2011

D-Vine restored my faith in a restaurant's ability to cook scallops and ever since I've been ordering scallops everywhere I go but none compare to D-Vine. The chef at D-Vine is a skilled artist and to please a picky eater, like myself, is a not easy to do. The food here is not just good but amazing. I love, love, love D-Vine. It's not fancy but the food tastes as if you're in a five star, upscale restaurant. It truly is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to.

I like the size of their dishes so everyone can share. The service was also attentive, friendly and helpful. If I lived in the area, I'd go to D-Vine all the time.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

Serene interior , competent friendly staff and lovely menu selection made for a most enjoyable lunch experience here ! Wine list is off the chart , and we would definitely recommend d-vine for all oenophiles in the Phoenix area !

Reviewed April 1, 2011

Ate last night for the first time and was not impressed with the value. My wife had the scallops which were fine but her ceasar salad did not have enough salad dressing and she had to order more. Also, the croutons were so small they were hard to find.
I had a scallop salad and had 4 scallops but then found out there were only two cut in two and for $17 or $18 I felt was really high for the salad and portion of scallops.
The ice tea was flavored and I was not told that when I ordered, so that was a waste.
No bread or crackers were offered and the salt and pepper shakers were no where to be found. For $ 63, we will go elsewhere in the future.