“Excellent Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

D-Vine Wine Bar and Bistro
Ranked #59 of 651 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Bar, Wine Bar, Italian, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Texas
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

D-Vine restored my faith in a restaurant's ability to cook scallops and ever since I've been ordering scallops everywhere I go but none compare to D-Vine. The chef at D-Vine is a skilled artist and to please a picky eater, like myself, is a not easy to do. The food here is not just good but amazing. I love, love, love D-Vine. It's not fancy but the food tastes as if you're in a five star, upscale restaurant. It truly is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to.

I like the size of their dishes so everyone can share. The service was also attentive, friendly and helpful. If I lived in the area, I'd go to D-Vine all the time.

• Visited April 2011

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Lovely, cool , calm bistro for lunch !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

Serene interior , competent friendly staff and lovely menu selection made for a most enjoyable lunch experience here ! Wine list is off the chart , and we would definitely recommend d-vine for all oenophiles in the Phoenix area !

• Visited July 2011
Chandler, Arizona
“This restraurant is overpriced for the value of the meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2011

Ate last night for the first time and was not impressed with the value. My wife had the scallops which were fine but her ceasar salad did not have enough salad dressing and she had to order more. Also, the croutons were so small they were hard to find.
I had a scallop salad and had 4 scallops but then found out there were only two cut in two and for $17 or $18 I felt was really high for the salad and portion of scallops.
The ice tea was flavored and I was not told that when I ordered, so that was a waste.
No bread or crackers were offered and the salt and pepper shakers were no where to be found. For $ 63, we will go elsewhere in the future.

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tucson, Arizona
“Fun casual bistro. Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2010

Was passing through and staying at a hotel next door so we walked across to the Dvine bistro. It was worth the trip. Great "modern" food, excellent wine list, good beer selection, good quality salad, good speciality pizzas. Overall everyone was satisifed with their meal. Wide menu where most everyone should be able to find something to suit them. If you are staying at the H Inn next door, you should eat at the Bistro !

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“A++ Outstanding! All around grrreat! I...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2010

A++ Outstanding! All around grrreat! I love a real restaurant with real food. You can taste the difference. I had to ask about it and wasn't surprised Real Chef's! I wish there was one on every corner like all the crap corporate food spots. DVine should take over! 5 Stars! Thanks Dvine