“This is one nice hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed November 15, 2010

It is a very nice modern hotel with a wide variety of conveniences. The staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and neat and well kept up. It has a snack bar in the lobby and to many other neat things to list them all. The televisions are flat screens and every thing is new and very well decorated. I really enjoyed my stay there and would highly recommend them to anyone in the future to stay there. If you have a need to stay in Chandler Arizona, then I would definitely recommend the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center!!! It is close to shopping and eating, but yet it is in a quiet location and I loved that.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center

Reviewed November 12, 2010

We recently stayed at the Chandler Fashion Center Fairfield Inn and had a great experience. The service was excellent and the room was clean and comfortable. The pool was refreshing and not very busy at all. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Fairfield is that one Marriott brand that we are always wary of. We have stayed at some definate Fairfields that we did not think were up to Marriott Par. The Fairfield Inn Phoenix Chandler is one Fairfield that is clearly up to par. This is one of those Marriott Campus properties, where multiple Marriott chains are on the same site. In this case the Fairfield is teamed up with a Courtyard by Marriott. This Fairfield is very clean, very new and the staff excceeded expectations. The continental breakfast was actually a little better than normal. Parking at this hotel is very close and the parking lot was well lit. The room was larger than normal and the amenities and internet worked well. My only problem with this hotel is the location, although the property is very close to the highway and quick to get to, it is in the middle of nowhere. Restaurants, gas and shops are all more than a mile away. Most are at least an one or two exits and on the other side of the highway. I arrived at night and fortunatley many of these shops, restaurants and gas stations are open late. I guess what hit me and why I use the term nowhere, it is because in the morning when I open the curtains to let in the light of the rising sun, out my window was just desert, as far as the eye could see, beautiful desert. So maybe on a hectic biz trip it was nice to be in the middle of nowhere.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Best choice in the area for business travelers. Quiet and comfortable hotel. Good value on the room. Rooms are clean and updated. Access to bar and bistro at the Courtyard which is connected. Several restaurant choices nearby.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed August 19, 2010

We stayed at this hotel on very short notice when our air conditioning when out in our home. I called several places in the Chandler area and although there was a hotel closer to our home (more convenient) we chose the Fairfield Inn because it was a great value for the location and it is a newer property. We read on Trip Advisor that everyone had good experiences here and so we thought we would give it a try. Some of the pluses include new property, clean, quiet, computer/business access, swimming pool/workout facilities, complementary breakfast with a wide selection, and easy access to the freeway as well as Chandler Fashion Center and surrounding restaurants. There is also a cafe in the attached Courtyard Suites which was accessible. I would recommend this hotel for the business traveler as well as families who are looking for nice accomodations at a very reasonable price. It is very close to the Ashley Manor and this would be a perfect place to stay if in town for a wedding.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2010

This is the first time I've stayed at this location and without doubt will visit again. The staff was very courteous and accommodating. The room was very clean and quiet. The complimentary breakfast offered a good variety and was of a high quality. In summary, a very good deal for the price I paid.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2010

I came with my Girl Scout troop and we loved it. The hotel staff were kind and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The girls loved the pool and the breakfast. I loved the location and ease to all of the places we were headed. Price was perfect for our budget. Thank you for an outstanding stay!

• Stayed: June 2010
Travelers also viewed these Chandler hotels
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center? Share your experiences!