My stay at the Fairfield Marriott was perfect! It was a quick trip (September 8th) with a late arrival.
I don’t know the name of the desk clerk who checked me in, but she was so helpful and friendly!!! I wasn’t exactly sure where this hotel was located so called from the road. She gave directions and then greeted me with a smile when I arrived, even though it was after midnight. She also asked if I was a member of the Rewards program. I am but didn’t know my number. She looked it up and gave it to me for future reference.
My room was clean and comfortable. I felt safe, and as a woman traveling alone, this is important to me.
Breakfast the next morning actually exceeded my expectations! I would have been happy with coffee and a bagel, but there were waffles and oatmeal, eggs, sausage, and muffins. The fruit was fresh! It was a treat.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again next time I’m in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off the 202 and the 101 and near Phoenix Mesa Airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is convenient to the metropolitan area and close to several golf courses and a casino. A two-in-one hotel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix shares a common fitness room and swimming pool with the adjacent Courtyard Chandler Fashion Center. This hotel also offers free WiFi and a free hot breakfast buffet served each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Marriott, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel Chandler