“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 31 Hotels in Chandler
Dallas, Texas
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My stay at the Fairfield Marriott was perfect! It was a quick trip (September 8th) with a late arrival.

I don’t know the name of the desk clerk who checked me in, but she was so helpful and friendly!!! I wasn’t exactly sure where this hotel was located so called from the road. She gave directions and then greeted me with a smile when I arrived, even though it was after midnight. She also asked if I was a member of the Rewards program. I am but didn’t know my number. She looked it up and gave it to me for future reference.

My room was clean and comfortable. I felt safe, and as a woman traveling alone, this is important to me.

Breakfast the next morning actually exceeded my expectations! I would have been happy with coffee and a bagel, but there were waffles and oatmeal, eggs, sausage, and muffins. The fruit was fresh! It was a treat.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again next time I’m in the area.

Room Tip: I was in Room 416. Very quiet, close to the ice machine and elevators, but I never heard them.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank desertlori

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Stayed here Aug. 10,2012. Hotel was extremely clean. Check-in was easy with a friendly staff member. Stayed in room 622. Air conditioner was quiet & worked well considering that it was 112 outside. Internet was reasonably fast. TV could have used more of a selection of stations, but that is very minor. Liked the walk-in shower. Although the pictures I've seen here show a desk lamp, my room did not have one.Again, very minor.The bed was very comfortable. And the breakfast bar was well stocked.Over all I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank justom55
Queen Creek, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here with my 2 daughters just to complete my 2nd stay for a rewards certificate. The room felt just like the.new Courtyard. I ended up meeting a client in the lobby for an hour and it provided a businesslike atmosphere. My kids loved the free breakfast...lots of variety. We pretty much had the pool to ourselves...it was clean a the temperature was fine. Great stay.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Brad H
Corona, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

We visit family several times a year in the Phoenix area and always stay at the Fairfield Inn - great rates, comfortable accomodations, breakfast included and it's close to restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the top (6 floors) - very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Nice new hotel, shares property with a Courtyard. Some weekends fill up early, youth sports teams in town stay often during tournaments, etc.

Room Tip: South West side rooms face away from road, and look out across open fields to Firebird Casino and Ra...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank William H
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

This is a new, clean, modern decor, basic accommodations hotel. The check-in staff was very friendly and professional. We arrived at the hotel in the morning, and since 1 of our 2 rooms was available, the hotel allowed us to check-in early so we could leave our belongings in the room while we went out for the day. The hotel is connected to a Courtyard, so we had access to their restaurant. A large shopping mall and many restaurants are closeby, and the hotel offers a free shuttle service if needed. The complimentary breakfast is similar to other Marriott hotels. If we need basic accommodations, we would definitely return here.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Pick E
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. We got in late and asked for a quiet room on an upper floor since they were full and there were several young baseball teams staying there. We were given the top floor and a room right next to the elevator. We weren't happy at first but it turned out that it was a very quiet room because there was a "hallway" to the sleeping area. The breakfast area was very busy in the mornings but they kept up pretty well except for running out of orange juice one day. My only complaint was that for me the pillows were very uncomfortable. One pillow was too flat and two pillows was too high. (feather pillows) I mentioned it at checkout and she said that I could have requested foam pillows. Good to know! For the price, location and cleanliness, I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple