Stayed here for a business trip. Hotel is about 20 miles from the PHX airport and they do not have a shuttle. I rented a car anyway, and only drawback was construction going on at the time I was there and on ramps closed at inconvenient times. Hotel is about a mile from the Fashion Center Mall which is very nice and big, with high end stores (including Nordstrom) and many places to eat (Incl Cheesecake Factory, CPK, Spaghetti Factory and a good sized food court.-other restaurants like Benihana and Elephant Bar are around the perimeter road), and a movie theater. Mall is REALLY busy on weekend nights and parking there is difficult. Target is located nearby.
Hotel says NEW, because there is no evidence of wear and tear.
Hotel is (literally) attached to a Courtyard and Ebay and PayPal are across the parking lot, which explains a lot of computer types in the hotel. A lot of free parking. Each has a separate lobby. Fairfield is very modern, lots of brighter colors and 60's minimalist type lobby furniture. There is a breakfast provided iin the lobby area (i.e. make your own waffles, sausage patties, scrambled eggs in a circle shape (to make egg muffins?), oatmeal, juice, cereal, yogurt, muffins, etc. Great to have but can be redundant after a couple of days. But hey, unless you go to the mall, it's the only food place around. USA Today in the lobby M-F.
Very courteous and welcoming staff. Everything was super clean. Rooms were spacious (I had a two queen room for just me). Flat screen TV but no fridge or microwave. Very contemporary decor and colors. room has an actual closet with folding doors. Bathroom is large and toilet, vanity and bath area are not separated which is not typical for most hotels these days. No tub and very large shower with glass doors. Towels are good. Thermostat on the wall and easy to adjust. Beds were great. Did not experience any noise from the hall but could hear some conversation from the pool area (I was on 2nd floor).
Free wireless and wired internet, but in my room the jack was pushed into the wall so I couldn't plug in. Which is OK b/c of the wireless.
Large pool and hot tub (didn't use them) and fitness room.
Connection to Courtyard also gives you access to the (extensive) food counter located n that lobby.
Great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off the 202 and the 101 and near Phoenix Mesa Airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is convenient to the metropolitan area and close to several golf courses and a casino. A two-in-one hotel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix shares a common fitness room and swimming pool with the adjacent Courtyard Chandler Fashion Center. This hotel also offers free WiFi and a free hot breakfast buffet served each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center