“Great!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Only been there once, but loved it. Personal service. Hard to find if you don't know where it is...

1  Thank mauimarshall

Reviewed October 30, 2011

Really enjoyed a late Sunday lunch here. We ordered two appetizers, a wrap and a pasta dish. All were good, but the chicken quesadilla appetizer was the best. Good local place to spend time with friends.

1  Thank Beenel
Reviewed May 6, 2011

The service was great, the food was excellent, the atmosphere is what is needed in the small town called phoenix.
The band was phenomenal.
All around best place to spend the evening with friends.
I would bring family and friends there.

1  Thank AlainBear2
Reviewed March 17, 2011

I am visiting Chandler from Calgary and my parents took me to their favourite place to eat, the Fired Up Grill. We visited during Happy Hour, when appetizers are half price and we ordered a varied selection, Ahi tuna carpaccio, chicken flautas, bruschetta and mozzerella, basil and tomato skewers. I have to say this is one of the best meals (even though they were appies) I have had in a very long time (and I have travelled quite extensively). The tuna carpaccio came lightly seared, with balsamic soy and a alioli sauces, it was absolutely divine (went well with the Malbec I ordered) I'd never had flautas before, they are little chicken/tortilla rolls that they top with a chili and corn cream sauce that was absolutely decadent. The ingredients were fresh and the fusion of tastes was very innovative. The service was sterlling - the staff is all very, very friendly and professional. I had a marvelous time. It was St. Patrick's day and the dinner specials were designed to reflect the day but as I understand (and I plan on checking this out before I go home, because I can't believe what the young chef here has accomplished) the chef and the bar tenders put together menus that change each month and which focus on a different region. My mom says that the French menu they had was delicious (and she highly recommends both the crab cakes and the orange onion sea bass, which she says is the best bass she has ever eaten and she is a very wide ranging traveller). If you are in Phoenix, definitely drop by the Fired Up Grill. It is to die for.

1  Thank chrissieface
Reviewed August 2, 2010

The atmosphere is casual and friendly, eager to please. The food was very good, had a seared ahi salad that was very fresh and tasty. Would definitely look this one up again when in the area.

1  Thank gwanma