I stayed here for 4 nights in June 2010 on a business trip. The hotel is very new, and the staff is very courteous and professional. The most valuable part for me is that they offer a free shuttle to AND from any location within 5 miles of the hotel. For me, that meant they'd drop me off at my office building in the morning, pick me up at the end of the day, and would also drive me to the Chandler Fashion Center, and pick me back up again.
The proximity to the Chandler Fashion center was nice because of the movie theater there, as well as shopping and mostly chain restaurants.
They also have a free breakfast (including a waffle maker) and have "to go" breakfast sacks you can grab if you are in a hurry. They have free wireless internet, and a nice pool out back.
I stayed at a different hotel a few months ago when I was in Chandler, and I will most certainly be staying at the Hampton Inn the next time I come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler