Well, I have written many reviews for TripAdvisor - both the good, bad, & ugly.
I have to tell everyone that I stayed at the Hampton Inn - Chandler, AZ. location last week for business and this location set a new level for overall stay and quality. I could not find one item I would offer as improvement for this location. From the clean check in & friendly staff, to the very clean and comfortable room, to the clean bathroom and quiet air conditioner that functioned perfect, to the wonderfully stocked and maintained breakfast bar everything was perfect. Oh, and they had round the clock coffee in the lobby & cookies and / or popcorn available at night. All this for under $100 a night and there was a great shopping mall and places to eat less than a mile away. Great location also to the airport 20 to 40 minutes depending on the time of day and traffic. So highly recommended for business or vacation !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler