Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We loved our stay in Az at the Hampton Inn Chandler Fashion Center!!! We were there for our sons wedding, at the nearby Castle Wedding Reception Center. What an incredible staff you have there! Everyone was so friendly. Gloria who was the hostess in the breakfast area was a delight. She reminded me of my grandmother and just took care of everyone and their needs.Our stay was so much like being at home would highly recommend this Hampton if you are staying in this area of Chandler.

Room Tip: We had a room think it was 225 west side. Was noisy. I think we were located next to electrical room...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel to host your group! We are glad to hear that everything went smoothly. I will be sure to share your comments with Gloria to let her know that she made everyone feel at home. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future if you are in the Chandler area.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times now, and will continue to stay here when we are In Arizona, which is usually at least 5 times a year:). The hotel staff are extremely friendly, and helpful!!
They offer a breakfast each morning, which is so nice to enjoy without having to leave the hotel.
Gloria, who is there many mornings is such a pleasure to talk to and she is so helpful for any needs as well as making sure we are all satisfied with our breakfast....such a wonderful lady:)))!!
We enjoyed our coffee poolside each morning, so peaceful and quiet....we will be back!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We value and appreciate your business. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team especially Gloria! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Though we headed to Phoenix for a funeral, my brothers & I entered the Hampton Inn & were met with smiles & charming assistance. Everyone made our stay welcoming & warming. We are gregarious & everyone smiled & gave a hilarious come back to our silliness which we particularly enjoyed. Our stay was so special & we simply enjoyed our time. The breakfast room was very welcoming though the first day, some offerings were not great. We did find good food over all. The second day, the food was all delicious and no issues.

Room Tip: We felt the rooms were nice, and did not seem to have any difficulty with any area.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with our team to let them know they helped make a difficult time easier for you and your family. Please accept our sympathies for your loss. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Perfect location for quick access (by car) to local casinos, discount mall, Chandler Fashion Mall, restaurants and more. The hotel offers a great all you can eat hot breakfast. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that the location was to your liking. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Hampton Inns, wherever my wife and my wife stay at them, are always a great hotel experience. Amy, the Asst. Manager we spoke with was a great credit to the hotel. Gloria, who worked in the Kitchen was another outstanding worker at this Hampton Inn. I, personally, liked the addition of the Japanese food at breakfast and the meal, as always, was top-notch. My wife and I were there for a very near-by wedding at the Castle Wedding Reception Center and it was arranged for many of us to stay at this Hampton Inn. Normally, we stay at the Hampton Inn in North Phoenix at Happy Valley Road, but it doesn't matter which one - they are all fantastic places to stay and as with all Hampton Inns, I specifically recommend this one if you are staying in this part of Chandler.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your positive comments with Amy and Gloria! We are glad to hear that our hotel was to your satisfaction and that it was near the wedding venue. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Great property all around. Great employees! We used the pool and hot tub which were great. We stayed in December when it was cold so the heated pool was a nice surprise. The grounds were beautiful. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy the hot tub and pool. We hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My recent four day stay at this Hampton Inn & Suites was the latest of several stays I've had there over the past few years since this location opened. Each time has been very positive experience, and one of my past stays was for over two weeks. I travel a lot on business and have stayed at many Hampton Inns across the US. This one is easily my favorite, and the nicest I've encountered. I'll start with the staff. They are always friendly, helpful and have even volunteered to go above and beyond what's expected on occasion to help me out. Even when a great length of time passes between stays the desk staff remember me, and greet me by name. You feel like they genuinely appreciate your return. The facility itself is very well kept and maintained. It's very clean and modern from the rooms to the lobby and all public areas. The breakfast area is no exception. It's very clean, and the food is good. I'm struggling to think of anything negative I experienced, but I really can't. This hotel is so nice it feels like a step above a Hampton at a Hampton price. It's a relaxing and enjoyable place to stay. I actually look forward to spending time there. It's like a treat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are delighted to hear that the team takes such great care of you during each of your stays with us. Thank you for being a loyal customer. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team! We look forward to seeing you each time you stay with us. Thank you again for continuing to stay with us.