“stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fridley
“stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was our second stay at this Hampton Inn and Suites. Our first stay was nice and our second stay was just as great. Our rooms were clean. The managers on duty were wonderful. Everyone was very accommodating to our needs. The breakfast was more than we expected. Even though we had to leave earlier than the breakfast, they provided us with a goodie bag to take with us on the plane. Very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: We had our alarm clock set at the wrong time in our room. We ended up being late to one of our even...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We are happy that the breakfast was to your liking and that we were able to provide you with a breakfast on the go bag. We hope that you will choose our hotel in the future if you return the area.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Plymouth Meeting, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

This has to be one of the best overall Hampton Inn properties out there!

I recently stayed at this hotel for four nights on business. The property was kept in terrific shape, the breakfast provided plenty of food and a great selection, the staff was very nice and always willing to assist and the rooms were kept extremely clean.
My first day started with getting into my room way before normal check-in time. I had called several days in advance about this and there was a room available for me when i got there at 10:15 AM. They also provided a breakfast to go bag for me since I just missed breakfast. And the listing of local places to eat was quite large. Not only did it have a large list, but very good directions.
The location was quite nice and the grounds were kept just right.
My only complaint (which i have seen in previous reviews) has to do with the air conditioner. There were two issues with it in my room. First, it was on the noisy side when it ran. And second, the temperature went up during the night and the room became uncomfortable unless you got up and lowered the thermostat. I don't know if the temperature increase was due to the lack of movement within the room or not.

Other than that issue, I was thoroughly pleased with this hotel and would stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy to hear that we were able to get you checked in early.

I do apologize for the inconvenience of the air conditioner. It is something that we are working on fixing in all of our rooms. We appreciate you letting us know so that we can fix it.

We hope to see you back again soon! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We've just had a 3 night stay at this hotel - everything is well thought out - absolutely loved the little touches like a post-it notes on the bed head telling us the doña cover is fresh and clean - to the warm cookies in the lobby.. All of those things were great and our room was very comfortable but what we loved was the entire teams attitude - happy people doing a great job and making customer service their number 1 priority. Special mention to Valerie, but really everyone we encountered were fantastic,,

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for choosing to stay wtih us and taking the time to share your experience.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to let them know they did a great job expecially Valerie! We hope to see you back again soon!

Davenport, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Traveled to the Chandler area on business and selected the Hampton primarily based on location to my client. This hotel was a little more costly than most I stay at (It ran just shy of 180 dollars with taxes and fees), but it was first class all the way. They have a very nice breakfast and on Tuesday night had a manager's reception which provided a nice snack plus beer and wine.

The staff was great.

Room Tip: Its a long haul from the elevators to some rooms.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
We are glad that you chose our hotel for your lodging needs! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We are happy that the hotel was to your satisfaction and that you were able to take part in our breakfast and manager's reception. We hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Westville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Very comfortable rooms, clean and service was amazing. We arrived at 9:30a.m. ( miscalculated our drive) My husband was not feeling well, with a cold. The girl (Alice) at the front desk, saw how miserable my husband was, she said, she would talk to housekeeping and see if they could get us a room quickly. She then offered us breakfast, free of charge while we waited. She then came to the breakfast area and told us there was a room available immediately. By the way breakfast at this hotel is complimentary and very good, one of the better complimentary breakfasts. I highly recommend this hotel. It is very near Chandler mall that has many restaurants, shopping and movie theatres.Very, very nice place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Alice took such great care of you. I will be sure to share your comments with her. We are happy that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel. We hope to see you back again soon!

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I travel to this area for work and personally love the Hilton property on Frye Road. It was booked for my latest trip so I booked this property. I was shocked to learn the property is 4 years old. You would not know it and I personally thought it was brand new. I showed up to check in 2 hours early and fully planned to sit in the lobby and work. While there was not a room ready when I arrived, I was bumped to the top of the list and a room was ready for me within 20 minutes - still long before actual check in. Rooms are quiet, beds are comfy, elevators are prompt. There was coffee available at all hours as far as I could tell. There is a modest happy hour in the lobby each evening with food and drink. There is a shuttle van to take you over to the Chandler Fashion mall which is packed with dining and shopping. The morning hot breakfast was great. Very nice pool and hot tub. My experience at Hamton Inn and Suites is really always a good one, and this property is no different. I appreciate the commitment to quality!

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite on the 4th (top) floor. The extra space was worth the cost, I felt.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that the amenities of the hotel and the location were to your liking. I am also happy to hear that we were able to get you checked in early and that the room was to your liking. We hope to see you back again soon!

Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

The room was very clean, modern,and fresh. the bathrooms are spacious, but my room offered no tub (and I brought salts for soaking). The breakfast is not worth the effort except for the coffee, tea, and juice. The staff is friendly and courteous. Not too much in the immediate vicinity but this hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service. My first stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites for was very positive.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the room was to your liking. We apologize that your room did not have a tub in it. Please let us know the next time at check in and we will be happy to make sure that you receive a room with a tub in it. We hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
#4 of 32 in Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!