This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Very comfortable rooms, clean and service was amazing. We arrived at 9:30a.m. ( miscalculated our drive) My husband was not feeling well, with a cold. The girl (Alice) at the front desk, saw how miserable my husband was, she said, she would talk to housekeeping and see if they could get us a room quickly. She then offered us breakfast, free of charge while we waited. She then came to the breakfast area and told us there was a room available immediately. By the way breakfast at this hotel is complimentary and very good, one of the better complimentary breakfasts. I highly recommend this hotel. It is very near Chandler mall that has many restaurants, shopping and movie theatres.Very, very nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler