Good location, within 1 mile of the Chandler Fashion Center and just off the freeway. Inexpensive, around $100/night, but you get you pay for here. The included breakfast was good, with scrambled eggs, waffles, cereals, pastries, toast, a different meat each morning and fresh fruit. A four story building, far enough from the freeway to be fairly quiet. Our room was clean and updated, with LG TV's, marble baths, and a comfortable bed. The complementary wifi worked good. Minuses were, no soundproofing in walls and ceiling, noises from adjoining rooms was noticeable. No safes or robes though our room did have a decent size friidge and freezer. The A/C was was a noisy window unit. The toilet paper was the worst I've seen. The pool area was small, I didn't see anyone using it when we went to check it out. On the other hand, the staff was always pleasant and helpful. The bed was comfortable. This hotel caters to business travelers and kid's soccer tournaments. It's affordable, clean, but has basic amenities. The breakfast was decent and makes the overall stay a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center