“Great Stay; I'll be back!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Ayer, United States
“Great Stay; I'll be back!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was my first time at this Hampton hotel. It is located 2 doors away from the office. Location and everthing about it was perfect! The staff was accomodating and friendly. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We strive to exceed each and every one of our guests' expectations. We are delighted to hear that the location worked out perfectly for you and that the team took such good care of you during your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team today. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Jacksonville
Reviewed May 28, 2013

From the breakfast with many choices to the evening food some days and the business center and the good internet connection this place was perfect. Nice room too with well stocked bath. Free popcorn and apples make this a place like home for a week's business trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that the breakfast and the amenities of the hotel suited your needs. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future!

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

During my last visit to Chandler, I stayed in Homewood suites and this time I got an option of staying in very next building - Hampton Inn and Suites.

Good things first ....
Pretty decent clean room, but not as big as Homewood suites, next door hotel which is run by same management. Very very friendly front desk staff. They were kind enough to hold as many packages I have ordered from Amazon. Breakfast as usual good. Nice American food.

Now, on the issues...

It could have been more better if they provide plates and fork in the room. It will help when we get some food to room. Everytime, I had to ask front desk folks to get me a plate and fork. And those are throw away plates. So you cant even use it in micro oven. And then, I had some trouble with my billing. But they were quick enough to sort that out quickly. I had these kind of small niggles throughout my stay. I had little high expectations due to its #1 ranking here.

Overall, Decent stay, bit definitely not the best.

• Stayed May 2013
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! Feedback is our most valuable tool in ensuring the comfort of our guests. We use the feedback to evaluate which areas we are exceeding our guest expectations and which areas we have room for growth.

We apologize that the experience was not the same as the Homewood Suites. There are differences between the two hotels due to their brands. I am glad that the front desk took good care of you during your stay. I will be sure to let them know they did a good job.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stay in this area several times each year, and this Hampton is by far my favorite place to stay. The staff are very friendly, helpful and low key and are really what makes the place. The breakfast is great, there's always coffee, the rooms are very clean. Once I ended up getting sort of stuck there without dinner, and they shuttled me to the mall, waited while I went into the food court and drove me back, and were super kind and friendly about it even though the driver had to hang out for a little while. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

I am so glad to hear that the team took such good care of you during your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed the shuttle and the complimentary breakfast. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team! We hope to see you again in the future!

Paris, France
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Near the Chandler Fashion mall, this hotel has good access to the 101 and 202 freeways. Free breakfast is very good, but the scrambled eggs are a bit salty. For dinner at night, there are many choices at the nearby mall. Staff is helpful without being overbearing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are happy to hear that the location was to your liking. We hope to see you back again soon!

Carleton, United States
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed here as my niece was getting married and she arranged our hotel accommodations! The hotel was clean! Beds very comfortable. Food delicious! Staff very friendly and helpful! I would stay again if I returned to this area for sure!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are happy to hear that the team was friendly and the bed was comfortable. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team!
We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Katy, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2013

this was a great stay with a great room and great front desk and breakfest employees. Staff went out of their way to make sure you were comfortable and would make conversation with you as you entered the lobby. Will stay at this hotel again anytime.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We strive to exceed every guests' expectations and I am glad that we were able to do that with you. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team to let them know they did a great job! We do hope to see you back again soon!