We returned for a stay of 8 nights. The room (I recommend the 2 Queen Suite) was very nice and comfortable. The staff at the front desk has changed and is not as welcoming and efficient as in the past. The staff in the kitchen has also changed and is not as customer focused as before. One plus is that the hotel now offers a complimentry copy of the Wall Street Journal in addition to USA Today. The negative this trip was the room was not serviced on the last day of our stay and we did not return until 9 PM. The front desk apologized when notified but there was a process faliure and we not pleased as a clean room is expected daily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler