“Nice, clean hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This hotel provided what I have come to expect from the Hampton brand. I chose a suit for my week-long stay so I didn't feel cramped and confined. The room was very spacious, clean and updated. Free breakfast, parking and Wi-fi are always a plus. The gym is not the biggest I've seen but had a few pieces of cardio equipment and free weights. The pool is heated which is a nice bonus for me during the winter as I've come from a much colder climate and like to enjoy the AZ sunshine when I can.

Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the amenities were to your liking. We hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms and a great pool/hot tub. I was really impressed with how well the staff all worked together and were always really friendly. The breakfast was fantastic and had a great bit of choice. All of this for a very reasonable price. I'll definitely be choosing this place in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time write a great review for us!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are happy that the staff and the amenities were to your liking.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Everything written here about the hotel was accurate: the rooms were nice and clean, the staff was exceptionally friendly, and the breakfast was pretty good (not the best, but it was free). One thing I did not read about in other reviews was the horrid stench outside when the wind blew in the right direction. Seems that there is (or was) a nearby dairy farm, and when the wind is right, the odor outside is absolutely intolerable. My room was fairly well sealed, so I could hardly detect any of the odor, but I could definitely smell it when I was in the hotel hallway. Since the area is growing, I'd imagine that the nearby cow-farm is probably on its' way out, but it's a factor in deducting a star from this review. When the wind is "blowing friendly", this place would get a solid five stars, based on value, quality, and staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate your positive comments.

I will be sure to let the team know they did a great job!

We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Very Helpful staff who make sure all your needs are met. Nice rooms and pool. I will be staying at this locatin whenver I visit my son in Chandler! Thanks you Hotel staff for being so resourcefull and helpful. You are GREAT!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your great review! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

I will be sure to share your review with the entire team and let them know they did an excellent job. We appreciate your positive comments.

As always please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance our services. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I usually stay at high end hotels, but this was a very nice hotel for the price. I know what I want in a hotel, and this one was very contemporary and the free internet in room was nice! Breakfast was offered, and from what I could tell, the options were good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your great review!

I will be sure to let the team know they did a great job! We were happy to hear the hotel was to your liking! We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

As always if there is anything we can do to improve our services please let us know.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one week and we had no complaints at all!!! The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful, the common areas and rooms were super clean. Breakfast was great even though we only used it on one morning. You will need a car, there is nothing within walking distance or you can use the hotel shuttle.
The only think is there is not a full service kitchen, so there is not any dinner served as in other hotels such as the Homewood. Other than that, we highly recommend this hotel!!!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!

We value and appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear that the hotel and staff were to your liking. I will be sure to let the staff know that they did a great job!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

A great hotel in the heart of AZ high tech grounds. New hotel, wonderful staff, very clean rooms with lots of amenities and all at a very reasonable price. The only thing missing is an onsite bar or restaurant.
The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it’s not walking distance to anything

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are glad to hear that the rooms and amenities were to your liking. We value and appreciate your feedback and business.