This hotel provided what I have come to expect from the Hampton brand. I chose a suit for my week-long stay so I didn't feel cramped and confined. The room was very spacious, clean and updated. Free breakfast, parking and Wi-fi are always a plus. The gym is not the biggest I've seen but had a few pieces of cardio equipment and free weights. The pool is heated which is a nice bonus for me during the winter as I've come from a much colder climate and like to enjoy the AZ sunshine when I can.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler