“Excellent Hotel, Great Breakfast and Wonderful Staff (No Hilton Honors Points Though!)”

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 2, 2011

As stated above, our experience with this hotel was really great, from the very clean rooms to the top notch breakfast everyday served by a very nice lady, and always smiling friendly staff who took care of all our questions in a courteous and professional manner. The only blip during our stay here, which disappointed us, was that we were told our stay did not qualify for Hilton Honors Points which we try to accumulate thru Hilton Hotels. I thought this was very unprofessional for a hotel chain that prides itself on quality and customer service.

Room Tip: No travellers tips required, great hotel!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed July 2, 2011

The hotel is spotless. The staff is friendly and helpful and genuine in their desire to assist you. The hot breakfast was hot and delicious. Everyone here works very hard to make you feel welcome and your stay to be pleasureable. Our stay here has been at the top of our list for any stay we've ever had any where! Excellent, excellent, excellent!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Clean, bright, modern and comfortable beds! Everything I love in a hotel! Friendly, helpful staff. The breakfast buffet was good and Gloria kept the area clean and well stocked. This hotel is now our choice when we visit family in Chandler!

Reviewed June 29, 2011

It was very clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was nice. Gloria was very friendly and helpful in the breakfast room

Reviewed June 28, 2011

This looks like a fairly new facility and was very attractive. Location is convenient to interstate and there are a lot of dining options in the area (though none within walking distance). Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fare.

For the most part, the facility seemed clean and well maintained. However, I don't think my shower was cleaned thoroughly as there was a large area of dried up soap on one of the walls.

I chose this hotel only after seeing on the Hampton Inn website that there were refrigerators and microwaves in all rooms. Guess what? The website was wrong. And I had items I needed to refrigerate. The lady at the front desk was very apologetic and offered to let me put things in their staff fridge, but I opted instead to just use my cooler and ice because I didn't want to have to ask them every time I needed something. The next morning I spoke to the manager. I got the sense he didn't believe the website was wrong (though the lady the night before had looked it up and agreed it was wrong). However, to his credit, he did arrange for a fridge and microwave to be put in my room. It took quite awhile, but I see now (several months later) that the website has been corrected.

Overall nice stay and good staff, though that one complication did irritate me.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Remote Traveler
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised at the clean, neat and beautiful appearance of his new hotel. The new hotel has new everything and a very nice, responsive staff including and Gloria who took pride in servicing a better than average breakfast. Did I mention the price was also a significant plus. Great Job Hampton Inn!

Mark

Reviewed June 26, 2011

This property is very clean; accommodations are well suited for business or personal travel. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. The location is close by to good shopping and good restraints. I have stayed here 6 times in the last 9 months, and each stay was very nice.

Room Tip: Join Hilton Honors, use AAA or ARAP for best rate.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Chandler hotels
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler
Holiday Inn Chandler
Holiday Inn Chandler
#9 of 34 in Chandler

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!