“Absolutely no complaints !”

Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed January 13, 2011

We found the facility, personnel and location perfect.
Everyone we met went out of their way to make us comfortable.
Our room was clean and nicely furnished and the food was high
quality. Could not have asked for more! We plan to revisit soon.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 6, 2011

Everyone was so friendly and professional from the bell man, to the front desk, to the Concierge, the spa and Kai Restaurant. My stay with the Hotel started with an inviting email from Adriene Sessa in Concierge who met all of our needs before we arrived. Both her and Tom were just as awesome in person and continued to take care of our needs throughout the stay and even followed up with us afterward. The spa was an amazing experience and dinner at Kai was to the tens. I would recommend the hotel to anyone and we will be back soon. Thank you!

Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2010

New, beautifully appointed rooms, though the standard rooms are very small. Food in the 24 hour cafe is delicious and the casino has a food court that is both delicious and reasonable. Stay away from the casino - high overhead costs mean tight machines. Ask concierge for discount coupons if you play golf at the nearby golf course - $25 discount.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Arrived at the hotel yesterday at 8 PM after pre-paying for a room. Johnathon at the front desk tells me there are no rooms ready. He calls his supervisor on the radio, and I can hear his supervisor say that there will be a room ready in five minutes, but not to give it to me. Instead, he wants me to wait 45 minutes for a different room. I spoke with the supervisor, who had a horrible attitude and acted as though I was a jerk for expecting my room to be ready five hours after the check-in time. If the staff at this hotel cannot have their rooms ready in time for the guests who they KNOW are coming, they are not competent. Supervisor was very rude to me.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2010

We stayed at Wild Horse Pass the last weekend in July to celebrate a friends 60th BDay but we actually had pre-toured the hotel afew weeks before to decide where we wanted to hold her party. Dallas was at the front desk and assisted us and let us see a suite with connecting room, and also went over rates, specials, room credit, etc... We decided to stay at WHP and glad we did! We had a cocktail party in the spacious suite before dinner, dined at Ling and Louie's which is very reasonably priced. For 18 of us it was a great evening! We also did some dancing and gambling then went upstairs to our comfy rooms, had a nitecap and then had a great nights sleep! Living in North Phoenix, my Husband and I plus our friends would definately go back there for a night or two, feels like a getaway without a long drive!.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2010

very nice beds clean and everything handy. We were able to arrange golf less than 3 miles away. The staff was friendly and outgoing. Everything looked new. Rooms were nice. The casino was friendly and clean with excellent staff. from check-in to departure we had a great time!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2010

My husband and I took a mini vacation to Wild Horse Pass Resort as relaxation prior to the upcoming holidays. Dallas Widmark, the Rooms Manager, set us up with a magnificent suite. As my husband is very tall, a king size bed was essential and this room had a super comfortable bed. We called a requested some feather/down pillows and they were delivered promptly. The room had all the amenities, a tv that lifted out of a console at the foot of the bed, spacious bathroom, comfortable living room with separate tv....microwave, coffeepot...everything we could possibly want!

The gaming floor was fun...machines not crowded together. The drink people were constantly available.

All in all a most satisfying stay. I would recommend this resort very highly.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple