“very nice and clean hotel”

Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

we stayed here for a couple of nights and even it has casino they are very strict that there is no smoking at the hotel so its smell clean and smoke free. The rooms were nice and have nice high end finishes although its a bit small. I like also that they have a nice and friendly valet service. Also its secure hotel because you need to use your room card key to use the elevator going to your room.

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed just one night for shopping at the outlet stores and gambling. My daughter and my nephew turned 21 switching a couple of months of each other and just couldn't afford Vegas. My daughter had been online looking at rooms but I like phone reservations, the girl who answered said sorry sold out before I even finished telling her what date or even room type. I almost went to a different hotel. But my daughter was still online and they listed several rooms available for that date, so I booked online no problem. The room was very nicely appointed and clean if a little small. There is a slight smell of cigarettes from the casino, but certainly no worse than any other casino hotel i've ever stayed at. The staff, with the exception of the rude girl on the phone, were all very helpful and kind. I really enjoyed our stay. The concierge emailed me prior to our arrival date to make sure we were aware of amenities and to offer her services to arrange for things to do, so nice, and even responded to me personally. I would definitely stay here again and do recommend it for a reasonably priced alternative to some of our resorts.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank heidigib01
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Rooms were nice but are not sound proof, if you don't mind the drunks yelling down the halls at 1 or 2 in the morning then you will be ok.
Pool was nice, outlet mall right next to hotel was nice.
Bar at the pool had few choices to eat but was ok.
Bed was comfortable and bathroom was fully stocked!
Nice flat screen TV.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2014

It's been 3 years since we stayed here last and we were lucky enough to get the same north corner suite. Some of the shine has worn off but that's to be expected. This is still one of our favorite casino hotels in the country. Very easy to get to your room which is important to us and you do not have to walk anywhere near the casino if you just want to come and go from your beautiful room.

After touring southeast Arizona on a bird watching expedition we made a HUGE mistake by spending the last night of our trip at Talking Stick in Scottsdale instead of here at Wild Horse Pass. OMG, what a mistake! For more on our horrible experience at Talking Stick just read my review and don’t make the same mistake that we did. Wild Horse Pass is awesome.

Room Tip: Stay here instead of Talking Stick !!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BrunoKnowsBest
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Ok comfortable rooms, relatively well furnished rooms. Beds were comfortable, and overall hotel was clean and furnished "like a hotel"... service was not bad, wouldnt call it excellent. Casino was small relative to the ones in Vegas, or even Reno, but nice big pool though. Fitness center was alright, a bit small.

Overall, pretty par for course for a hotel of its class - dont expect much and you will be ok.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Will never stay there again.. Was to get a handicap room, didn't get it. There is no smoking in rooms or balcony,will charge you $200. if you do; but employee can smoke right outside the doors so you can smell it as you walk outside. No refrigerator in rooms. Most rooms you can't even open a window. There was long black hair in are tub (NOT MINE).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank R S
Reviewed May 15, 2014

my wife and I stay at a lot of casino hotels and came to phoenix to stay at this one for the first time to see Dennis Deyoung doing the music of Syxx in concert - the concert was EXCELLENT!

The hotel however doesn't live up to it's 4 diamond rating because of it's small rooms (standard size motel room, most resorts are 50% larger) , and while the sound insulation from outside freeway noise is excellent, there is no sound insulation between rooms , so you can hear everything your neighbor is saying/doing. And no fridge or microwave in the room.

The casino is very smokey , your clothes can't be worn the next day - unusual for a new building.

The casino doesn't have any dice games, no craps, no roulette - I asked and was told it was a regulation - weird - I'm a craps player

They have several restaurants, including a very good food court with good variety.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trevor-wa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Talking Stick Resort
Talking Stick Resort
#41 of 75 in Scottsdale
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort
Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler
Best Westerrn Plus Chandler Hotel & Suites

Been to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!