“Thin walls!”

Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
MOAB
“Thin walls!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

The hotel was nice. It does smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby but once you take the elevator to your room you can't smell that anymore. I gave it a 3 because I was woke up in the middle of the night from a couple fighting in the hallway because he must have lost all their money at the casino. Once they got in to their room the fight kept going and you could here it all. Lucky for me, my 2 children are heavy sleepers and their fight didn't wake them. We enjoyed the pool and the restaurants they have but if you want sleep, like I do cause I'm not a gambler than this hotel is not for you.

Room Tip: A room for singles or couples that want to gamble all night.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel! The standard rooms are not very large but adequate. Loved the makeup mirror in the bathroom...something every hotel should provide. My only complaint was the front desk staff who were not very friendly or helpful. It wasn't until we checked out in the morning that we found person with some personality behind the desk.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, AZ
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I want people to know you don't just reserve a room, you
actually prepay for your room when making online reservations. There is no disclaimer on the website that informs you of this. The company is roomstays.com.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank DilPow
WildHorsePass, Manager at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
My apologies about your experience with RoomStays.com. This reservation third party has their own terms and conditions. Please book with us directly for a 48 hour cancellation policy. Thank you!
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary here...The room that he reserve was small but since it was our 20th anniversary the casino upgraded it to a suites for the same priced.The suites was beautiful,they even reserved us our own cabana for no extra cost..The casino was fun..We had a blast staying here and we're planning to come back...Thank you Wildhorse for making our Anniversary the best of the best....

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
WildHorsePass, Manager at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We're so happy we could help make your anniversary special! Congratulations! We're looking forward to having you back.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

For families on a budget and even the business traveler, this hotel provides an excellent value. The property is very new so all facilities are in excellent shape. It isn't the Ritz Carlton, although some directories list this hotel along with other luxury hotels, but it is well designed and decorated. One of the better features is their staff. I place great value on customer service when rating hotels and during this visit I encountered very professional but also very friendly and helpful staff at all levels. I didn't try the food so no comments on that.
I have friends I visit nearby so I will come back and stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jvabalos50
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed in a corner suite and it was so nice! loved how the layout was and everything was really clean and felt like luxury. I can't say enough great things about the room. The employees all seemed to be really friendly and helpful. I played blackjack until 4am because I was having so much fun. Didn't hurt that I made $75 in the process! I will definitely stay here again real soon and next time I will check out the outlets and rawhide.

Room Tip: Get a corner suite, you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Bel Air, Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I am only rating the Casino - we did not stat at the hotel. Couldn't stand the smoke for long, so didn't stay long as our overall experience was ruined by the cigarette smoke. Even the (tiny) non-smoking area smelled. Almost impossible to find 2 seats together on a Friday night.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ZigsGirl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
BEST WESTERN PLUS Chandler Hotel & Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort

Been to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!