“More Like VEGAS than an Indian hotel/casino”

Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Orlando, Florida
“More Like VEGAS than an Indian hotel/casino”
Reviewed May 12, 2011

This is one of the nicest Indian hotel/casinos you'll find. Even if you don't gamble this is an awesome hotel with several fabulous restaurants and bars and inside. We upgraded to a north corner suite with one king and absolutely loved the room. At $139 a night this was one of the finest hotel rooms for the money that we've ever stayed in. There was a beautiful half bath before you enter the living area and double doors leading to the master suite and gorgeous master bath. The room came with a fridge, bar sink, make up mirror, great towels and two flat screen tv's including one in the foot of bed bench that pops up with the push of a button. My only complaint about the room is that there should have been a separate walk in shower in the master bath.

The casino was big with everything from penny slots and $5 black jack tables to high stakes machines and a poker room. No free drinks while gambling but parking and wireless internet were free. The 24-7 cafe made a wonderful breakfast and there was a food court with American, Italian, Mexican and Chinese restaurants. We loved this hotel so much we changed our plans so we could stay here again before we flew back home.

Room Tip: splurge for a corner suite !
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Brandywine, Maryland
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I stayed at Wild Horse Pass Hotel for 4 nights on my first solo trip to explore AZ (Phoenix, Scottsdale, GCNP, and Sedona). I was pleasantly surprised with my stay here. It was clean and very artistically designed. I was impressed with all aspects of the hotel -- the pool, casino, restaurants, gym. I ate Shula's Steakhouse which was very tasty (but pricey). Also checked out Fatburger and Tamales which was also surprisingly good for quick cheap casino food. The casino area was quite busy (if you are into that sort of thing).

It would be nice if the hotel rooms has a refrigerator though.

The only "issue" was the occasional slight smoke smell in the hotel rooms (previously mentioned by other reviewers). I am usually very sensitive to smoke but I wasn't overwhelmed by it. It wasn't every night and it was mostly near the door/bathroom. Only one night did I smell smoke while lying in bed. So if smoke is a deal breaker for you, you may not want to stay here. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 20, 2011

My sisters and I recently stayed at the hotel. I travel a lot and was really impressed with the staff and how friendly and professional they were. The rooms were large and the beds were really comfortable. We had serveral meals at the hotel and all of them were delicious. I would highly recommend the hotel.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed April 20, 2011

The decor of the hotel was appealing and relaxing. Everyone we met was very polite and professional. We ate in 3 different restaurants and the food and service was excellent. We also attended 2 shows and enjoyed them. We had a suite and it was spacious and comfortable. I do plan to come back.

San Diego, California
Reviewed April 16, 2011

This hotel is beautiful! I love the contemporary feel in both the front lobby, the bar and the rooms. The staff is wonderful- anticipated my every need from the front desk to the concierge with easy to follow directions when looking for places to eat around town. Love that they had free wifi for the guest rooms too- that was a rare and much appreciated treat! All around a two thumbs up for the Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino! Keep up the great service.

Camden, Arkansas
Reviewed April 10, 2011

The hotel has a new feel to it. Very clean and friendly staff. Fitness facility great also.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Nixta81
Reviewed April 3, 2011

I have been going to Phoenix for spring training baseball for the last 5 years, and after I came across this place, i decided that this hotel will become my home away from home whenever I travel to the Phoenix area. The location is great, the grounds are awesome, and the amenities are amazing. They have a very nice pool and bar area outside, and lots of stuff to do inside. Aside from the great casino, they have a good food court, and some really nice restaurants, including a great steak house. The night life in the hotel is also happening with the entertainment they provide, and the night club. The great part about it is that the rooms are still situated so that if all you want is piece and quiet, than you'll have no problem. The staff is also very polite and friendly, particularly the valet and front office team. I was even greeted warmly by the Director of Rooms upon my arrival, just to make sure I would have a great stay...thats service! Thanks Wild Horse Pass, ill be back!

Room Tip: high up with a view
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
Best Westerrn Plus Chandler Hotel & Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort

Been to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!