“Would stay here again! New/Clean/Friendly/Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Would stay here again! New/Clean/Friendly/Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I would stay at this property again in a heart beat. Very home like and very friendly staff. We stayed in a two bedroom suite. Breakfast and evening meal included the days we were staying there....never had to use the kitchen in the suite. Sits in an office building neighborhood so there are alot of business people staying at this facility. Close to the Chandler Mall but not walking distance. Close to the 101 and 202....easy access. Only negative were the walls were a little thin at times....we were on the first level so we could hear the noise above us and some next to us....not a big deal because the stay was so nice!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are happy that the room and the amenities of the hotel were to your liking! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team! We hope to see you back again soon!

With Hospitality,

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Portage, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

The staff here is as accommodating as any we have stayed at including Trump or Peninsula properties. Everyone is so nice and friendly and will help in any way they can. Hotel is very clean, quiet and the services are excellent. We would not hesitate to stay here again. No complaints at all.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are thrilled to hear that the team took such great care of you. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We are delighted to hear that you would choose our hotel again in the future and we look forward to seeing you back again.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel!

With Hospitality,

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Wonderful Hotel and Staff, treat like we were regulars and given the royal treatment from the beginning. Food was wonderful, and the staff always took time to make sure you were well taken care of. Shuttle service and breakfast/dinner were wonderful additions for our stay. This hotel made our entire holiday much easier to enjoy.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor! We are delighted to hear that the team took such great care of you! I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team! We hope to see you back again soon!

rio rancho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Best hotel in the area. You would be hard challenged to find a better staff and facility. The rooms are clean, modern, and laid out well. The food is the best of any hotel save for a traditional restaurant.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you enjoy staying at our hotel! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We look forward to seeing you back again next year!

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I always stay at this Hilton property. It is situated right off of the 202 and 101, so easy access to interstates, including I 10. It is 5 minutes from Chandler mall. The staff at this hotel are outstanding, always striving to provide excellent customer service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to let them know they are doing a great job! We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Show Low, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This hotel is in great condition! The furnishings look brand new. Every staff member that we spoke with was so helpful and friendly. We held an event at their sister hotel next door (Hampton Inn) and the same applies to that location. Looking forward to our next visit!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your event and your lodging needs! We are delighted to hear that everything went smoothly during your stay and that the accommodations were to your liking. We hope you will choose our hotels in the future! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Santa Clara, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband, toddler, and I are nearing the end of a two-month stay here at the Homewood, and we have absolutely loved staying here. The facilities are in fantastic condition, and the hotel is always so clean. My son crawls around on the floor and rarely picks up any dust or grime. Our room gets cleaned daily and when I've declined service, the cleaning ladies suggest that they atleast vacuum for the baby's sake. (Super nice ladies)

What puts the hotel a knotch higher than other hotels is definitely the people here. They really do go out of the way to accommodate their guests.

Lupe works in the kitchen, and she, Sandra, and Elizabeth are so sweet to my son. They always make sure his favorite foods are out, and they take time to play with him every time they see him. On the evenings that they serve cookies, they always make sure he gets his cookies first.

Tony and Alice have driven us around in the shuttle, and they are so informative of things to do in the area. They always help out me out when I'm trying to get the baby in and out of the hotel shuttle. There've been times when I've had to make quick visits to Target or the mall, and they always accommodate.

Steve at the front desk is such a gentlemen, so polite and helpful. Whenever I call the front desk, he usually picks up and whatever I request, he makes it happen. He's also got a really great sense of humour.

Leo's great. He always takes time to play with the baby, and when the baby's crawled into the kitchen or into the business center, Leo's kept an eye on him.

Betty Ann is so knowledgeable, and she's an experienced mother. When my son broke out in a rash, I was able to ask her questions about what I should do and which urgent care to visit. When we came back from the doctors, she even had a toy for the baby to help him feel better. On a separate occasion, my husband and I were going to the zoo, and she noticed I wasn't wearing any socks, and she gave me a pair of socks to keep my feet warm!

On a side note, I noticed all employees asked me for permission before they played with the baby or even just pinched his cheeks. I thought that was extremely professional, and my husband and I appreciated the gesture very much.

If you're staying in the Chandler area for a couple nights or an extended stay, you'd be crazy not to book the Homewood. They're the top hotel in Chandler for a reason.

Room Tip: If you're trying to get a two-bedroom suite, book early!