Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Carlow, Ireland
“Simply Excellent”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 months while I was on a business trip and it was like a home away from home. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left it I was treated as part of the Homewood family. The rooms are great and provide kitchen facilities which is great for staying long term.
Breakfast is provided every morning and is more than enough to get you going for the day. Mon-Thurs there is complimentary dinner and drinks which again is great.
Now for the best bit...the staff. They are easily the best I have ever encountered in my travels. Every one of them were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
I must give special mention to Steve at the front desk. He is a credit to the hotel and he does everything possible to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Believe all the other reviews. If you are staying in Chandler for business or pleasure this is the place to stay. Close to the mall (with free shuttle bus), great pool area and again fantastic staff. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are delighted to hear that your stay with us was pleasant! We are happy that the rooms and the amenities of the hotels suited your needs during your long term stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team, especially Steve, to let them know they did a great job! We hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are being transfered to Mesa and decided to stay at this location while visiting to scout for an apartment. From the moment we arrived until our departure we were treated as if we were a part of their family. Each member of staff was always smiling and willing to help in any way. Our last full day was my husbands birthday. I asked for an opinion on the best place to get a cake for him that would be large enough to share with the staff. Not only was I was given a few options they offered to go pick it up for me while we ran our errands. They even picked up candles and sang Happy Birthday in English and Spanish, which he LOVED!

As a hotel manager myself I know the type of service travelers expect and this location delivers above and beyond what anyone could imagine.

This staff made apartment hunting in an unfamiliar city a lot less stressful thanks to their infectiously great attitudes and their exceptional service. Do yourself a favor and allow this team a chance to blow you away.

To each of you that contributed to our experience, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. The anxiety of the trip never took hold thanks to the warmth of the embrace we felt during our stay. You each are an example of what hospitality truely is and I am honored to be able to call each of you part of my Hilton family.

A million thanks!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are delighted to hear that the team took such great care of you! We are happy that we could celebrate your husband's birthday with him and that we made apartment hunting easier. I will be sure to share your review with the entire team to let them know what a great job they are doing! We truly appreciate and value your feedback. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and welcome to Arizona!

Tucson
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Friendly staff treats you like one of the "Homewood Family!" Steve at the front desk works to make each stay a perfect stay by trying to accommodate each request and Sandra at breakfast always welcomes you with a beautiful smile and hello.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We truly appreciate and value your feedback. We are delighted the hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team made you feel welcome. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team especially Steve and Sandra! We hope to see you back again soon.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hilton property is one of the best hotel that i have stayed. Homewood suite - i really feel like home staying in this hotel. I have come back to this hotel not less then 5 times. Have stayed in other hotels in Chandler and no place beat this hotel.

The reception is very helpful even the hotel manager is very nice. Room are very clean with all the utilities that u need is available.

Additional bonus is u get free dinner and beer/wine on weekdays.

The location is very good as well, close to Chandler Fashion Center for shopping and Costco, Target etc. And u can access to highway 101 and 202 easily.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank lynnnss
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your loyalty.

We are delighted to hear that the hotel and the amenities were to your liking. We are also happy that you have returned to our hotel time and time again! We hope to see you back again soon!

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was looking for a suite for my maid of honor and my self the night before my wedding. I also needed a suite with a separate bedroom from living space since my photographer was also there to take pictures of us getting our make up done and getting ready for my big day. The staff was great they even allowed me to take some pictures in the beautiful lobby

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are so happy to hear that our hotel could accommodate yourself and your maid of honor! I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team. We hope your wedding day was perfect and we hope that you will keep us in mind for any future hotel needs.

Corinth, Texas
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This location has everything you can ask for; luxury condo rooms, great breakfast and manager rceptions, outdoor grill, great pool, fitness center, basketball court and it is dog friendly... we had our 55 lb lab with us and for a nominal charge, he is allowed in the room. They even put a cool magnet on your door to alert all that your pet is int he room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are so happy that the room and the amenities of the hotel were to your liking. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

enfield co meath
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed here with my husband, he was working while I was on vacation I cannot say enough about the hotel and staff from the housekeeping staff to the management. I never felt
Alone and was made feel like a member of the family. And I know I have made some life long friends being away from home never felt so good

• Stayed October 2013
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team! We are happy that we made you feel like family. We hope that if you and your husband will return soon!

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
#4 of 32 in Chandler
Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Courtyard Scottsdale Salt River
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!