“Very impressive hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Brush Prairie, United States
“Very impressive hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. Very clean, nice furnishings and extremely friendly and helpful hotel staff who were cheerful and outgoing. I was upgraded to a large suite randomly and they informed me that I had been upgraded when I checked in. Fast check in/check out service. Amazing and delicious complimentary breakfast as well as a complimentary evening reception with delicious food items, beer on tap and wine! Cleanliness was second to none! Pool is very clean and the air conditioning was very efficient and worked very well as I like to sleep with a cool room. I would stay here without hesitation if I ever return to this area. Conveniently located close to major mall, restaurants and general stores. LOVE this place and didn't want to leave!! :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive comments! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We are glad that the breakfast and reception were to your liking. We wish you could have stayed longer too! We hope to see you in the future though!

Savannah Boyles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Chandler, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Rooms were well furnished, clean and the bed was comfortable. Very friendly and helpful front desk staff with a great evening gathering in the lobby area. Don't pass up on the cookies though and if you don't get there early, you will miss out.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team. We look forward to seeing you soon!

London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband & I stayed at the HomeWood Suites for several weeks in the Fall of 2012 & loved our experience so much that we returned for a 104 day stay this past winter. We found the Staff to be personable & attentive, doing their best to accommodate or remedy any request. The swimming pool & spa were clean & kept at very comfortable temperatures, to actually enjoy in January right through to April. We found the daily, hot breakfasts to be excellent. The Monday through Thursday dinners were a real treat for me...& gave me a break from cooking, making that complimentary glass of wine even more enjoyable. The Housekeeping Staff kept our very comfortable one bedroom suite fresh & clean. I found the kitchen to be well stocked with the basic necessities, as well as a dishwasher. My husband often BBQ'd on the weekend on one of the grills located in the Patio area (very clean & well maintained). On the occasional not so nice day, we used the well equipped exercise room. We used the Shuttle several times weekly to take us shopping or to a local restaurant. A convenience well appreciated. A terrific Staff, great amenities & wonderful value. We look forward to our next stay...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are happy to hear that your vacation with us was so wonderful! I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team! We look forward to seeing you back again next year! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stay here all the time. The management team and staff are incredible. The hot breakfast is pleniful and the evening dinner is great. If you like a nice glass of wine or beer, it is complimentary each night, too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate your loyalty. We are delighted to hear that each time you stay with us you have a pleasant experience. We are also happy to hear that the breakfast and dinner were to your liking.

We look forward to seeing back again soon!

La Habra Heights, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great hotel for extended stay, business, and tourist retreat, not far from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Many nearby attractions, must-sees and must-dos'. During our business stay we experienced some of the best amenities and conveniences for this type of hotel category, the hotel included breakfast, dinner Mon-Thurs, and happy hr. Gym and pool were clean and well maintained, towels were also fresh. The Hotel room was clean, bedding was fresh, king mattress clean and comfortable, smart decor, strong internet access, full bathroom and well stocked, choice of smoking rooms (windows do not open), kitchen well stocked with basics and dishwasher, free shuttle service within five miles, Staff is well informed, professional.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Marcus C

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel and that the team took such good care of you. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team. We hope you will choose to stay with us in the future.

Indianapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

So i travel more than the average Joe (mostly on business) and have stayed at everything from 5 star hotels in Manhattan and San Francisco all the way down to "only thing in town" kind of places. What I've learned is that what you pay does not always translate to the experience received.
TA led me and my family to this hotel based on the reviews I read here - and once again, the readers got it right.
I can honestly say that the 6 days I spent in this hotel last week had me walking away smiling, thinking that my experience here was the best i've ever had. Each and every one of the staff persons (sorry, can't remember all of the names) were genuinely nice people and went out of their way to say hello and strike up a conversation...further, i really don't believe any of it was phony or forced. i think each of these staff persons has been skilled in what customer service means and how easy it really is --- smile, say hello, listen, and give a hoot.. Not rocket science, but few master this. My hats off to the management of this place for running a first class operation all the way down to the folks cleaning the rooms (very clean always) and the gentlemen taking care of the facility itself. Steve at the front desk was the first person I met and is as professional as they come. Steve - you need your own hotel to operate sir :-).
Sandra in the breakfast setup was awesome also - but so was everyone so i hate to name names for fear of leaving folks out.

We spent our 6 days in room 4031 which was on the top floor (no overhead noise possibility) and had a nice view of the pool and mountains.

The pool area is much nicer/larger than the adjacent Hampton inn (owned and managed by same folks) with more chairs and better landscaping/shade options. Pool was heated and always clean. hot tub was right temp as well. spend much time both places.

breakfast every morning introduced new options which was nice. even the waffle machine setup mixed up the waffle mixes (buttermilk/cinnamon/strawberry) for variety. they do a great job each morning.

the dinners looked nice but we were usually out and about and didn't partake so I can't comment.

When i returned, Homewood sent an automated survey and I have to say this was the first one i ever felt compelled to respond to because i wanted to make sure they got whatever credit they get for good responses. After doing so, i received a nice email from the General Mgr (Savannah) thanking me for the survey. Seriously folks - when was the last time you got an email from a hotel GM ? Quit over thinking whether this is the right place or not - it's a no brainer in my opinion.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are nice for views, but farther from lobby (breakfast/dinner) the smell fro...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your positive comments.

We are delighted to hear that everything was great during your stay! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to let them know what a fantastic job they did! I will especially make sure to recognize Steve for his outstanding service. We are glad that the amenities of the hotel were to your liking and that your room suited your needs. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to provide us with such great feedback.

Rapid City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed with our 3 kids. The mall is just across the interstate and there is quick access to gateway airport. The location is quiet and peaceful. There was a big field beside the hotel that we played baseball in. The pool area is very nice and the basketball court was a definite bonus. The exercise room could not be better. We stayed in a King suite and the room was spacious with a nice kitchen. As great as everything above was I would have to say the breakfast and evening supper was the best. It was like an all inclusive hotel with a great salad bar, main dish and free beer on tap and wine. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 8, 2013

We are happy to hear that the hotel and its amenities were to your liking. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team to let them know they did a great job.

We look forward to seeing back in the future!