Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
$63
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$79
Hampton.com
$84
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$75
$65
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
$99
$108
$85
CrownePlaza.com
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
$52
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$181
$155
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerfree dinnerhome away from homemonday to thursdaychandler fashion centerbeer and wineevening receptionfull kitchensocial hourbusiness tripbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againexcellent hotelexcellent staywithin milesgreat amenities
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This hotel is a gem! VERY clean, VERY nice and helpful staff, and VERY close to some great shopping at Chandler Fashion Center! Excellent fitness center! So many choices at the continental breakfast. We will most certainly be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear that the breakfast and staff were to your liking.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Best hotel we've EVER stayed at.
Extremely nice staff and very efficient.
Great breakfast, couldn't believe how much food and selection was offered.
Very very very clean.
Outdoor area is nice. Everything we needed was right there.

Slight odor in the air from nearby facility.

EXCELLENT experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!

We appreciate and value your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments with the entire team. We hope you will choose to stay with us if you are in the area in the future!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The place is quiet, clean, comfortable. We had a one bedroom suite. Staff were very friendly and knowledgable. Location is great when you do not need to be downtown Phoenix. The hotel is closed to the major arteries.

The kitchen does not come with a stove, there is only a hot plate. Not convenient when you want to cook a meal (pizza) which is no "microwavable".

You need a car to access restaurants, grocery stores etc.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was friendly. I will be sure to let them know they were helpful.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I travel to this area regularly and have stayed at many of the other local hotels and casinos. Since this hotel opened, I haven't stayed anywhere else. The front desk staff always calls me by name and they come over to chat. The rest of the staff is equally friendly (although they don't know my name). Last week I had a few times where housekeeping staff happened to be on the elevator when I got on. Each of them asked me how my stay was and whether I needed anything. The facility still looks brand new. This team knows what customer satisfaction is. I travel there again in two weeks and there is no other place for me.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thak you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are happy to hear that team is taking good care of you and I will be sure to share your review with them!

We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The staff of this hotel take pride in their jobs and the hotel. We were always addressed with a smile, and they were always happy to accommodate any requests. The breakfasts are fantastic, and the cocktails and supper Monday to Thursday were delicious and convenient. My boys are very active, the pool and basketball court actually tired them out! The 2 bedroom suite was perfect for us, the beds were comfortable, the room always clean. The laundry room was convenient and well priced, the kitchenette was very convenient with a full size fridge, 2 burner stove, toaster, dishwasher and everything needed to make a meal. I was even shuttled to the mall free of charge. I sincerely thank the staff for their outstanding service and welcoming smiles, I would definitely stay here again! I have never experienced this level of service, way to set the bar for customer service and quality accommodations and amenities.

Room Tip: The two bedroom family suite was great for our family, giving us all our own space and privacy, ideal for a long stay.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ImacanuckCanada

We are happy to hear that the hotel was to your liking. I will be sure to share your review with the entire team. We are glad that the amenities satisfied you and that the 2 bedroom suite was comfortable for your family. We look forward to seeing you back again if you are in the Phoenix/Chandler area.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!