“Lovely, new and super clean property with great amenities!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 14, 2013

At the end of a move across the country for work I booked Homewood Suites for my boyfriend, myself, my son and our two cats while waiting to get into our home and waiting on the movers. I initially planned on just booking it for a couple of nights but the gentleman at the front desk explained to me that they were exceptionally busy in December and suggested I book for a week instead just in case. As it turns out the movers were several days overdue and we ended up staying the whole week so I was extremely grateful for his suggestion! The property is lovely, new and clean with perfect access to freeways. The suite was smaller than I expected but still quite comfortable with a full size refrigerator and well equipped kitchen and very comfortable bed.. The gym is fantastic with modern equipment and the pool area is large, lovely and clean as well. One of the best features of the hotel is that they serve dinner Monday thru Thursday with a set but varying menu in a lovely "restaurant type" setting. Surprisingly, they serve complimentary wine and beer with dinner, and the dinner, wine and beer were actually good! My ONLY complaints are the following: 1- they quit serving dinner at 7pm. We found it kind of hard to make it to dinner by then with our busy schedule and were only able to take advantage of it once. 2 - the A/C Heat is way too efficient for the size of the room. With the heat on it got hot really fast and with the A/C on it was like an arctic breeze in the whole room. It was way too cold and close to the bed to keep it on at night so we found it difficult to maintain a comfortable temperature in the room 3- the IPOD station/radio/alarm didn't work correctly (I probably could have requested a new one but I used my own).......................All in all, it's a fantastic place to stay for an extended period of time. The staff is friendly, professional and the property is top notch and I highly recommend it.
MY TIPS: It is not within walking distance of anything, you definitely need a car, but if you have one it's a short drive to lots of restaurants and shopping. If you plan to partake of the free dinners/beer and wine, plan to eat early in the evening. If you plan to have someone sleep on the pull out couch, keep in mind it is really close to the a/c and super-freezing if you turn it on, and it's not very comfortable to sleep on.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BLBTraveler
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are glad that the amenities were to your liking.

We will be sure to let maintenance know about the a/c unit and the ipod docking station in your room to ensure they work properly for future guests. Thank you for letting us know. We also appreciate your other concerns. In order to help us improve our sevices further we take into consideration all suggestions by our guests and try to improve them when we can.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our recent stay at the Chandler Fasino Center Homewood Suites was the third time we had an extended stay at this property. Every time we have had a wonderful experience. The hotel staff from the GM on to every other employee are great individuals. The property looks as if it just opened, it's clean, the rooms and beds are great, the morning and evening meals provide variety and good taste....I can not think of one negative thing. We will definitely stay at this location the next time we are in the Chandler area. You should too.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms also offer desert and mountain views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for all of your positive comments. We will be sure to share them with the entire team. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance our services further.

We hope to see you back again soon if your travels lead you to the Chandler area!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The customer service at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center is a definite highlight of the experience. Chandler is probably often overlooked as a destination, but it's 20 minutes to Tempe and about 30 to Phoenix and in my opinion it is well worth it. The property is very new (maybe 2 years old?) and the rooms are very clean with new furnishings. I'm a very light sleeper and I asked for a quiet room and the person at the front desk -- I think her name was Jocelynn -- made me feel absolutely fine about my request and let me visit two different rooms to see which one felt quieter to me. I ended up with one facing the highway, but noise wasn't a problem at all. Unfortunately I became ill while there and needed to extend my stay. Despite the hotel being close to sold out, they extended my stay and even managed to keep me in the same room, which I am very grateful for. The breakfasts were great and I the free supper Monday - Thursday evenings from 5-7pm was a nice option. I really wouldn't stay anywhere else in Phoenix and the surrounding areas!

Room Tip: I found the room facing the freeway to be quieter than one tucked around the side due to some mechan...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We value and appreciate your feedback.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to let Jocelynn know that she contributed to your enjoyment.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Homewood Suites for a period of 2 years. I found the staff at the Homewood to be extremely professional, friendly, welcoming and very accomodating to my requests. After the 2 years i spend with Homewood, the Team became an extended family for me, the personnel turnover was very low and that is something you don't see very often in the Hotel business. I found that not only the people were great, but the property was also top notch - work facility, pool, breakfast and dinner were great, my room was always clean - very impressive!

Room Tip: i've stayed in every room configuration at the Homewood, I prefer the 1 bedroom - the configurat...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Philip,

Thank your for taking the time to write a review for us! We value and appreciate your feedback.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stays with us. We can't thank you enough for your positive comments about our team and hotel. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance our services.

We hope to see you back again if you travel to the Chandler area in the future.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We moved from the Hilton nearby and were rewarded with a wonderful room and great service from the front desk.

Room was fantastic, basic room was a suite with full service kitchen. Wine and beer served with Dinner nightly.

Wonderful breakfast.

Not too many restaurants close, but the area is being developed. but most are a short drive away. Convenient to the airport. About 15 minutes without traffic. Car service was $40.

Plan on 25-20 minutes in traffic to airport.

It's the small things that make a trip and the service at the front desk at check in, scheduling car service, free drinks from the pantry to make up for bad rooms at the hilton tell the manager). It turned an "ok" trip into a good one.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are happy that the room and amenities were to your liking.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance our services and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed for 3 months, has fridge/freezer, hob, microwave, dish washer and all the utensils (clean-new). Room was really good, big TV. sittee, queen size bed. shower room really good. otel itself, had heated pool (winter), swirl pool and basketball.
All the hotel staff were really friendly front front desk, catering staff, to cleaners..

Room Tip: Ask for pool view. (does not matter if you get or not)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your opnion. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I will be sure to let the staff know that they contributed to your enjoyment. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance our services.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've been traveling for business purposes for over 5 years and I can honestly say their staff was undoubtedly the best I've ever seen. Everyone from the front desk to the kitchen was extremely friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here for future travel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Shawn S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We really appreciate it! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I will be sure to share your review with the entire team. We value your business and feedback.

We hope to see you back again soon! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.