Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
$99
$79
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$63
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$85
$79
Hampton.com
$183
$126
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
$84
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$71
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
QualityInn
$85
CrownePlaza.com
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$87
$81
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerfree dinnerhome away from homemonday to thursdaychandler fashion centerbeer and wineevening receptionfull kitchensocial hourbusiness tripbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againexcellent hotelexcellent staywithin milesgreat amenities
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I've spent 7 weeks staying at this hotel and I have to say that the staff are the most friendly I have come across. The pool area is well maintained and the pool itself is spotless clean.If I was to return to Chandler I would have no hesitation about coming back to this hotel. Many thanks to Steve, Betty Anne, and Stephen for making my stay a pleasent and memorable one. Thanks guys.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I've spent 3 weeks here, and this hotel has by far been the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Not only are the rooms gorgeous with a warm salt pool and gym included, but the staff is beyond amazing. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, they'll stop and talk to you just to see how you're doing, and are willing to help you with everything. Steve and Mike and Stefan are all so friendly and helpful, whether it's ordering a shuttle to the mall or on tips for where to go for a dinner, they're there to help. And then there's the food.... from Sandra's delicious breakfast buffets with something for everyone (my personal favourite being the vanilla waffles, but my other half loved the scrambled eggs and bacon) and then dinners from monday to thursday during happy hour, it's so hard to not over-eat!

Room Tip: i recommend either the pool view or a mountain view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Marta K
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I've spent close to 3 months staying at this hotel which means I have spent close to a whole quarter of the year calling this place home both intentionally and by accident. I can't help it. The staff is exceptionally friendly and made me feel right at home. Service is top notch and no one fails to smile and ask me about my day. How can you go wrong with people like that? The rooms are are clean & quiet, AC is fantastic, guest laundry is available and parking & access is a breeze. Thank you Steve, Stephen, Sandra (breakfast is great!), Michael, Betty Ann & Valerie for making my stay a comfortable and pleasant one! Keep up the good job!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JustinGan
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I recently stayed 1 night at the Homewood Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center. Normally this hotel would be well out of my price range, but I combined Hilton points and cash and was able to afford the stay. I would absolutely recommend this hotel for your stay in the Phoenix area, the amenities and customer service go above and beyond your expectations!!! Steve at check-in was super friendly, helpful, and funny, and seemed to really enjoy his job. I was given a wonderful, huge, clean suite room in the first floor, as I requested. You'll love the large pool area, hot tub, and sundeck, as well as the well equipped fitness room which overlooks the pool. The breakfast is probably the best I've seen in any hotel with tons of hot, cold, and healthy options. Also, during weeknights they give you a dinner which was absolutely amazing, as good as any restaurant in town. You can save a lot of money with these features. The staff in the dining area, including Betty, welcomed each guest individually, chatted with them, and I was told several times to let them know if I needed anything. The hotel feels super new and it is quiet, an important quality for me. They mainly attract long-term business guests, so you have people who want a good night's sleep. There is no shopping within walking distance, but a 5 minute car ride brings you to the mall and any restaurants and shops you can imagine. I wish I could afford to stay at Homewood Suites more often because this was a perfect stay and it really does feel like your home away from home. Thank you to Steve and Betty and all of the staff for a wonderful stay!!!

Room Tip: Don't bother going out to breakfast or dinner (weeknights), they serve a fabulous buffet!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I travel ALOT, as in from 01/01/12 - 04/30/12 I had already accumulated a 60 night stay just at this hotel. Now for the Hotel. The Staff and Management at Homewood Suites Fashion Center in Chandler Arizona are second to NONE. First the staff, catered to my every need whether I needed directions to business establishments or fine dining or just to inquire how my day at work went.Whenever I needed directions, they were just as eager to provide transportation or a map whatever suited my need. The front desk staff went above and beyond to ensure I had a reservation whenever they knew I was going to be in town, even when they were booked, they found a way to ensure I had a room. The breakfast/dinner were delicious with a vast array of choices always making it difficult to turn down. The kitchen staff even saved me dinner without being instructed to because they knew I was working late as was going to miss dinner. The room staff ensured I had appropriate bedding( hypo-allergenic bedding) to accommodate my allergies. Management team is professional and courteous and always willing to engage in pleasant conversations about anything and everything. During my stay they ALWAYS make me feel like FAMILY. Let me just say, if your going to be in Chandler, Arizona this is where you need to say. I didn't even get to talk about ALL the AMENITIES. Too much to say about this WONDERFUL ESTABLISHMENT TO MENTION COME FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED I GUARANTEE IT.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with ANY room but I always preferred the ones close-est to the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business